8 Reasons Why IGN Excited for Titanfall.

#11WeirdShroomPosted 12/7/2013 7:44:10 AM
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
Djnardu posted...
cheezedadada posted...
It really does seem like Titanfall is going to move a ton of copies. Every article, preview or whatever else involving this game make it seem like its one of the best games coming down the pipe.

It won't sell many Xbox Ones though since it's available elsewhere for a lot of people.

It is an incentive and if they make a bundle it will sell tons

Not really. Even if its free with the console(It won't be), people will see

XBOne Titanfall bundle! $500!
Titanfall for XB360! $60!
Titanfall for PC! $50-$60! (Usually 50 digital)

Look at the pony trying to convince people that one of Xbox One's most anticipated console exclusives will not be a system seller.

Shig...I leave FAQs for years at a time and even I recognize you as a known pony from the past month AND years ago. We got a lifer here.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#12SupaShigPosted 12/7/2013 7:49:11 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
Djnardu posted...
cheezedadada posted...
It really does seem like Titanfall is going to move a ton of copies. Every article, preview or whatever else involving this game make it seem like its one of the best games coming down the pipe.

It won't sell many Xbox Ones though since it's available elsewhere for a lot of people.

Look at the pony trying to convince people that one of Xbox One's most anticipated console exclusives will not be a system seller.

Shig...I leave FAQs for years at a time and even I recognize you as a known pony from the past month AND years ago. We got a lifer here.

LMFAO I'm a pony? Good one, kid. I'm a gamer who primarily plays on PC and Nintendo consoles, getting XBOne and PS4 for their console exclusives.
#13TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/7/2013 8:00:13 AM
Djnardu posted...
cheezedadada posted...

yeah, just like battlefield sold that much more on 360/ps3 vs xb1/ps4

oh wait
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#14WeirdShroomPosted 12/7/2013 8:03:26 AM
And yet....for the years I've been coming to this site, everytime I hit up the Xbox related boards here you are. Pooping on and downplaying the latest xbox and pedestalling the latest playstation hardware or software.

You could own every game console known to man....that doesn't change your obvious pony behavior....all that does is make you more of a joke.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#15DisgaeaNutPosted 12/7/2013 8:13:04 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
Djnardu posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Lol what troll logic. He just pointed out the truth, its not exclusive. Since its not exclusive it won't be a big system seller. Simple.
#16bridog346Posted 12/7/2013 8:14:27 AM
Yeah I'm sure people would rather play the inferior version and never get into the next gen, especially considering by march you'll be able to get either console with ease.

Funny how this game isn't special any more now that it's not coming to PlayStation. It's definitely more of a system seller than infamous will be.
---
"Oh for God's sake, GALLIFREY STANDS!"
#17DisgaeaNutPosted 12/7/2013 8:17:34 AM
bridog346 posted...
Yeah I'm sure people would rather play the inferior version and never get into the next gen, especially considering by march you'll be able to get either console with ease.

Funny how this game isn't special any more now that it's not coming to PlayStation. It's definitely more of a system seller than infamous will be.

Superior version? It's 720p on both consoles.
#18Blizz87Posted 12/7/2013 8:19:07 AM
Djnardu posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Keep telling your self that Sony fanboys. Not everyone has a high powered PC to run it, and it cost more than an X1 to build a high end gaming PC. The 360 version is the inferior version not being made by Respawn. So Titianfall will indeed sell X1 systems as it's a killer app.
#19bridog346Posted 12/7/2013 8:20:49 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...
bridog346 posted...

This guy known troll, please disregard his hateful view on life.
---
"Oh for God's sake, GALLIFREY STANDS!"
#20krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 8:21:37 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...
bridog346 posted...

First you have to realise last gen upscales to 720p and that the 360 version is outsourced
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B