8 Reasons Why IGN Excited for Titanfall.

#71krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 9:57:31 AM
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
The suspense is killing me!

XD

Now you are trying too hard

Of course he is. Xbot defense force always does.

I belong to the xbot defence force and at least we are on the right board
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#72SupaShigPosted 12/7/2013 10:00:00 AM
krystyla posted...
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

XD

I'm a big fan of the Halo series and some other exclusives and like to keep up on XBOne news, hence me coming to this board. At least I don't come here just to take bullets for a company I'm married to all day. Pathetic. And not just you guys. Sony and nintendo defense forces are pathetic as well.
#73krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 10:03:25 AM
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

XD

I'm a big fan of the Halo series and some other exclusives and like to keep up on XBOne news, hence me coming to this board. At least I don't come here just to take bullets for a company I'm married to all day. Pathetic. And not just you guys. Sony and nintendo defense forces are pathetic as well.

It was a joke, you should really calm the f*** down.
---
#74WeirdShroomPosted 12/7/2013 10:07:49 AM
You can tell he's a pony not just by his obvious actions and usual post content....but also how poorly he takes being called what he is.

IIRC he was the same way years and years ago. Can't recall if that was the 360 board or the Alan Wake board. Doesn't matter. A horse is a horse of course of course.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#75SupaShigPosted 12/7/2013 10:38:00 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
You can tell he's a pony not just by his obvious actions and usual post content....but also how poorly he takes being called what he is.

IIRC he was the same way years and years ago. Can't recall if that was the 360 board or the Alan Wake board. Doesn't matter. A horse is a horse of course of course.

Neither? Probably saw me bashing the Vita back then. Still haven't bought it because of its bs proprietary memory. Keep trying buddy.
#76shotymePosted 12/7/2013 11:22:44 AM
You guys have to be the lamest people I know arguing about a video game..
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2,CoD Ghosts,NBA2K14,Killer Instinct;Wants: Guilty Gear Xrd,Watch Dogs,Persona 5,Dark Souls 2
Proud Oregon,Knicks,Titans,Cards Fan
#77ExempliGratiaPosted 12/7/2013 12:09:13 PM
shotyme posted...
You guys have to be the lamest people I know arguing about a video game..

You personally know those guys?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#78the_real_onePosted 12/7/2013 1:06:10 PM
hellslave posted...
I'm just wondering how many potential sales they'll be missing out on by making it an online and multiplayer-only title. I know I won't be getting it. Cynically, I'm also hoping that it doesn't sell very well (different from actual quality of the game, mind you), as it could set a precident for other companies, and convince them to go the non-single player route for their future titles as well.

So this will online only or there is offline MP mode!

I wonder how this will look like on PS4?
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#79krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 1:09:09 PM
the_real_one posted...
hellslave posted...
I'm just wondering how many potential sales they'll be missing out on by making it an online and multiplayer-only title. I know I won't be getting it. Cynically, I'm also hoping that it doesn't sell very well (different from actual quality of the game, mind you), as it could set a precident for other companies, and convince them to go the non-single player route for their future titles as well.

So this will online only or there is offline MP mode!

I wonder how this will look like on PS4?

I hope DICE will never again make a single player its simply useless and only detracts resources
---
#80robat223Posted 12/7/2013 1:10:31 PM
It is published exclusively by EA right?
---
Gamertag= Robat93
PSN= thegreatusurper