8 Reasons Why IGN Excited for Titanfall.

#81the_real_onePosted 12/7/2013 2:23:08 PM
krystyla posted...
the_real_one posted...
hellslave posted...
I'm just wondering how many potential sales they'll be missing out on by making it an online and multiplayer-only title. I know I won't be getting it. Cynically, I'm also hoping that it doesn't sell very well (different from actual quality of the game, mind you), as it could set a precident for other companies, and convince them to go the non-single player route for their future titles as well.

So this will online only or there is offline MP mode!

I wonder how this will look like on PS4?

I hope DICE will never again make a single player its simply useless and only detracts resources

Yes but at least you should have offline MP to practice and play with friends.
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#82-Oath-Posted 12/9/2013 5:26:51 PM
So, from what I gathered from reading every post in this topic is

Apparently Xbox One is the superior console to play titanfall on in every way possible.

I'm sorry Xbox fans, but I find that very hard to believe. I can guarantee you the PC graphics will blow Xbox one out of the water. That already is enough proof to dispute the superiority of the xbox one.

Also, to the guy who likes to make fun of usernames and make them offense, a mod deleted your message. Therefore they deemed you wrong and ignorant in some way. I know mods aren't the best people, but someone else agrees that you were out of line. You need to chill. It's just a game.
#83MrImpatient35Posted 12/9/2013 5:38:00 PM
I first saw this on Facebook, and like I expected, a Sony gamer said IGN was paid off lmao. I KNEW that was coming! So predictable.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
using XBL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-hpQQ0CbNE
#84-Oath-Posted 12/9/2013 5:42:40 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I first saw this on Facebook, and like I expected, a Sony gamer said IGN was paid off lmao. I KNEW that was coming! So predictable.

Well, how do you think Titanfall became mircosoft exclusive in the first place? Money. If you don't think reviewers aren't persuaded by money, go home. It happens. It happens with everything. Get over it.

But Titanfall looks pretty awesome. I can believe an unbiased high score and review. I'm just saying, don't act as if gaming companies are never paid off.