should i buy forza or battlefield 4?

#1B1GB0SS_86Posted 12/7/2013 4:06:35 AM
Which one? Forza looks good but i keep hearing horror stories about battlefield but it looks awesome despite that. Which one should i get guys?
#2vivalabuck92Posted 12/7/2013 4:12:51 AM
I'd say Forza for now. If everything was squared away with servers, I'd definitely say Battlefield, but there are still a lot of problems I'm seeing. Forza has its fair share of problems too what with online lag at times and reduction of cars and tracks from previous, but is still a fun game that has plenty of playtime if you're into racers.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#3MadeInThe215Posted 12/7/2013 4:20:41 AM
I love battlefield but the game is a mess right now. I think Forza will hold you over nicely if you could pick up bf4 later.
---
Gamer tag: Nyce704, Xbox One Day 1 Edition Owner
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 12/7/2013 4:25:11 AM
Despite the server issues I would say BF4 easily
---
I don't conform to social convention
#5B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 4:26:46 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Despite the server issues I would say BF4 easily

How bad are the server issues?
#6DropkickJeremyPosted 12/7/2013 4:28:36 AM
I don't get how people are saying bf4 is a mess. The only issue I have with it is maybe once a week when i finish a game and it's loading a new map it'll boot me from the entire game completely. I play Rush and Conquest Large and have no issues other than the occasional booting to the dashboard. Maybe the problems vary from person to person, but I do know that they need to fix the getting booted issue. Regardless, I'd still say Battlefield.
---
Gamertag: DropkickJeremy
Not changing my signature until Chris Leben wins the Middleweight Championship. Started 9/8/07
#7TheGam3925Posted 12/7/2013 4:59:46 AM
That depends. Do you want a sub par 720p port or a game with half the content of it's predecessor and 2200 dollars worth of microtransactions? Pick your poison.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#8MadeInThe215Posted 12/7/2013 5:31:46 AM
DropkickJeremy posted...
I don't get how people are saying bf4 is a mess. The only issue I have with it is maybe once a week when i finish a game and it's loading a new map it'll boot me from the entire game completely. I play Rush and Conquest Large and have no issues other than the occasional booting to the dashboard. Maybe the problems vary from person to person, but I do know that they need to fix the getting booted issue. Regardless, I'd still say Battlefield.

I wish the game would be that fortunate to me. Well here some of the issues that I have every time I play.

Dashboarding midgame or after the round has ended.
Selecting Conquest Large or Rush in matchmaking and being put in other game types.
While using the server browser to select games, either I can't join games that are clearly open ( games that are like 40/64 full) or absolutely no servers will show up.

Using battlelog to find games works better sometimes but that's also a bit inconsistent. It's a drag because I love the game but it does need fixing.
---
Gamer tag: Nyce704, Xbox One Day 1 Edition Owner
#9RawringAirPosted 12/7/2013 5:34:32 AM
bf4 is good forza 5 is good the only logical choice in this situation would be peggle 2
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#10vivalabuck92Posted 12/7/2013 6:14:14 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
That depends. Do you want a sub par 720p port or a game with half the content of it's predecessor and 2200 dollars worth of microtransactions? Pick your poison.

I'm sure that helped a lot. Thanks for your full cooperation and showing a full interest in helping a fellow consumer with his purchase instead of continuing your usual agenda.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite