Which System for me? (Sorry another PS4-Xbox One topic)

#11xacebopPosted 12/7/2013 8:51:24 AM
Actually, most of us "Sony trolls" preferred the 360 over the ps3. A lot of people did and chose ps4 for various reasons
#12dengeistPosted 12/7/2013 9:06:01 AM
xacebop posted...
Actually, most of us "Sony trolls" preferred the 360 over the ps3. A lot of people did and chose ps4 for various reasons

Actually, this is a dump thread.
#13drinkPosted 12/7/2013 9:16:33 AM(edited)
dengeist posted...
If you preferred 360 over ps3, you would definitely enjoy X1 over PS4. This board is really the wrong place to ask because it's literally filled with Sony trolls.

The best way to look at it at this point is

Ps4...basically an upgraded version of ps3

X1...a new experience

So it boils down to what you want out of your system.

Most of the answers don't seem troll-y.
You post seems more troll-y then the others

Both console are just a upgraded version of the last gen and I wouldn't call the X1 a new experience. Once I found out the X1 needed to be on to watch TV, I disconnected it from my cable box.

No snap TV for me.
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#14xacebopPosted 12/7/2013 9:18:26 AM
I hope you can still watch TV while its in standby mode
#15assassin10133Posted 12/7/2013 9:24:14 AM
It's a console, you buy the one that will have the exclusive games you want to play the most, whether that be PS4 or XB1. Multiplats will be fine on both consoles even though the PS4 has the edge in resolution with launch and some people would have you believe that makes the XB1 version crap, you won't notice a difference unless you run them side by side to each other and they play seem to play the same on both.
#16nickr2d2Posted 12/7/2013 9:24:25 AM
Sorry, TC, but don't try to get a straight answer on this board. It's like the battlegrounds of next-gen.
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#17xacebopPosted 12/7/2013 9:44:18 AM
Its true. Its like the final lord of the rings battle on here
#18dnmtPosted 12/7/2013 9:48:33 AM
Generally speaking I think the PS4 is a far superior console to the Xbone but neither of them have any must-have games at the moment. I'd get a PS3 for cheap to play all the classics and then get a PS4 a year or two from now.
#19dengeistPosted 12/7/2013 1:28:40 PM
drink posted...
dengeist posted...
If you preferred 360 over ps3, you would definitely enjoy X1 over PS4. This board is really the wrong place to ask because it's literally filled with Sony trolls.

The best way to look at it at this point is

Ps4...basically an upgraded version of ps3

X1...a new experience

So it boils down to what you want out of your system.

Most of the answers don't seem troll-y.
You post seems more troll-y then the others

Both console are just a upgraded version of the last gen and I wouldn't call the X1 a new experience. Once I found out the X1 needed to be on to watch TV, I disconnected it from my cable box.

No snap TV for me.

Me post seems more troll-y? You disconnected ur xbone from the cable box? Omg....no, I'm getting a ps4. Thanks for sharing that. You win.
#20xacebopPosted 12/7/2013 1:59:33 PM
You realize you just started bashing the only other person who owns an Xbox one.

Take that Sony?