stupidity here is fine but in a store?

#1alicexdeadpoolPosted 12/7/2013 7:39:18 AM
I rarely get annoyed by this console war nonsense, but when i went to gamestop to pick up my console the dude told me that no one wants a xbox and its not selling and talked about ps4. I know want want so i said give me all your xboxs you have plus my reserve. Then in the next breath he goes we are sold out. I spoke to his manager about him implying they have xboxs for sale and the manager apologized and gave me a 20 dollar gift card. A course i told him i was going to call corporate and stuff for this crap.
#2gumbyxcore99Posted 12/7/2013 7:49:15 AM
I'm at least 98% sure this is not true but employees should keep their opinions to themselves
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#3alicexdeadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 7:57:14 AM
U would be surprised what kind of stuff companies would do when its not the customers fault but an employees that isnt following the companies standards.
#4UnhelpfulNPCPosted 12/7/2013 7:57:20 AM
Could be, or it couldn't. I did deal with one rampant fanboy at gamestop once. I went in to pick up Lost Odyssey, and the dude went on a tangent about how 360 is trash and has no games blah yadda blah blah. Stupid me got in an argument with him for a good ten wasted minutes. Long story short, I haven't seen him there since.
#5MilesTeg420Posted 12/7/2013 7:58:56 AM
I overheard a Gamestop employee tell a customer with a kid that Xbox One has 360 BC if you plug the 360 into it, and that the Xbox One has a really powerful cloud. The guy kinda shrugged it off, no BC was really a deal breaker for this guy. You could tell he had spent quite a bit on 360 stuff for his kid over the years.
#6FrightwolfPosted 12/7/2013 8:02:35 AM
Went into GameStop wearing a master chief shirt and the manager who I used to be cool with starting telling me how halo is trash and cod is so much better, but not in a friendly debate way, an insulting way. Never shopped at a gamestop again and cannot wait for them to go out of business.
---
Xbox 360 GT - Church 5SiX1
#7XenoMechaPosted 12/7/2013 8:11:41 AM
I went to GameStop and the employee killed my daughter because I looked at the Xbox one demo. Never shopped again.
---
PSN: Eternius00
#8TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/7/2013 8:13:17 AM
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#9xacebopPosted 12/7/2013 8:15:24 AM
Calling corporate probably wont do much. I suggest calling the district manager. Mine at least would fire you on the spot if he heard an employee doing this
#10alicexdeadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 8:18:40 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

well man, what can i say. Im a paying customer and i know what i want. If a employee isnt going to be professional then he shouldnt work there. If i asked him about the product then that would be a different story. He is a grown as man, he should know better. No pitty from me at all