stupidity here is fine but in a store?

#11XenoMechaPosted 12/7/2013 9:36:32 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

Agreed, people like that are immature, sad individuals looking for handouts. Anyone working in retail/restaurants can spot them a mile away. "I'm mad for no reason I demand free stuff!"

Grow up
---
PSN: Eternius00
#12DojoMaxPosted 12/7/2013 9:43:51 AM
XenoMecha posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

Agreed, people like that are immature, sad individuals looking for handouts. Anyone working in retail/restaurants can spot them a mile away. "I'm mad for no reason I demand free stuff!"

Grow up

QFT. I work as a bartender and people will try to rat you out or "get you in trouble for some free drinks" what if I really did get in trouble and lost my job for some free stuff. Moreso what if I got caught doing the shady stuff you asked me to do in the first place... Although this wasn't the TCs intentions I think telling managers and calling corporate should be reserved for serious offenses. He's a fanboy and you made him look stupid when you called his bluff.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | There is no knowledge, that is not power. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
#13alicexdeadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 9:51:05 AM
Actually i wanted an apology only. The gift card was nice but wasnt aimung for that, like said i dont like the fact that you want to buy something u like and someone has to try to mess up your purchase. Ill admit i was looking forward to the purchase and have some one talking smack without asking for it got on my nerves. I am not gonna take crap from no one unless i bring it on myself.
#14XenoMechaPosted 12/7/2013 9:54:34 AM
alicexdeadpool posted...
Actually i wanted an apology only. The gift card was nice but wasnt aimung for that, like said i dont like the fact that you want to buy something u like and someone has to try to mess up your purchase. Ill admit i was looking forward to the purchase and have some one talking smack without asking for it got on my nerves. I am not gonna take crap from no one unless i bring it on myself.

You're mad because he didn't like Xbox so you made a scene that may cost someone their job. Who's the fanboy in this scenario?
---
#15alicexdeadpool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 10:02:56 AM
XenoMecha posted...
alicexdeadpool posted...

You're mad because he didn't like Xbox so you made a scene that may cost someone their job. Who's the fanboy in this scenario?

what in the hell are u talking about? He will not lose his job if he was in the right. Obviously i had some merit since the manager agreed with me. Just because he works at a gamestore doesnt mean he can do or say anything he wants. He wants to run his mouth then thats on him. I just went there to buy something. Please leave the fanboy stuff out of this one. When u have a job u have to have some professionalism, a little at least.
#16DrothmerPosted 12/7/2013 10:18:04 AM
XenoMecha posted...
alicexdeadpool posted...

I've worked retail off and on over the years and an employee, when talking to a customer, should keep their opinion to them self unless asked. They should also never go on a rant about why X is trash and Y is better. This person deserved to have their poor customer relation skills reported to their manager.
#17BDJaycePosted 12/7/2013 10:40:30 AM
Reporting him to the manager is fine, he was stupid but threatening to report him to Corporate basically ensured that he was going to be fired in order to avoid potential drama later on.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#18MixorzPosted 12/7/2013 10:40:59 AM
alicexdeadpool posted...
I rarely get annoyed by this console war nonsense, but when i went to gamestop to pick up my console the dude told me that no one wants a xbox and its not selling and talked about ps4. I know want want so i said give me all your xboxs you have plus my reserve. Then in the next breath he goes we are sold out. I spoke to his manager about him implying they have xboxs for sale and the manager apologized and gave me a 20 dollar gift card. A course i told him i was going to call corporate and stuff for this crap.

Never happened to me with a console, but when I went to buy CoD Ghosts for 360 the guy kept ranting and raving about Battlefield. I was like, "hey brah, I'm gonna get it when I get X1 brah. Prolly around Jan brah. Do you even lift"
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#19CapwnDPosted 12/7/2013 10:55:06 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

How is that stupid? A dumbass fanboy lying because he's a pathetic douchebag? He should not be misinforming people like that.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#20XenoMechaPosted 12/7/2013 11:32:57 AM
CapwnD posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

How is that stupid? A dumbass fanboy lying because he's a pathetic douchebag? He should not be misinforming people like that.

It's stupid that the childlike TC ran to tell on him because he's that insecure about his purchase.
---