stupidity here is fine but in a store?

#21vivalabuck92Posted 12/7/2013 11:37:54 AM
I went in to get mine and the guy said that the Kinect can basically see through your clothes. I told him to hurry up so I could go home to plug it in.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#22krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 11:39:05 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
I went in to get mine and the guy said that the Kinect can basically see through your clothes. I told him to hurry up so I could go home to plug it in.

Oh now they are spreading misinformation...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#23CapwnDPosted 12/7/2013 11:41:02 AM
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

How is that stupid? A dumbass fanboy lying because he's a pathetic douchebag? He should not be misinforming people like that.

It's stupid that the childlike TC ran to tell on him because he's that insecure about his purchase.

It's stupid for an adult or somebody old enough to work to act like a dumbass.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24vivalabuck92Posted 12/7/2013 11:41:48 AM
krystyla posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...

Oh now they are spreading misinformation...

Awwww so it's a lie? I'm returning this thing then. :/
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#25XenoMechaPosted 12/7/2013 11:42:43 AM
CapwnD posted...
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

How is that stupid? A dumbass fanboy lying because he's a pathetic douchebag? He should not be misinforming people like that.

It's stupid that the childlike TC ran to tell on him because he's that insecure about his purchase.

Just order online, they probably all mocked you when you left. Because you act like a spoiled child. They probably don't want your business anymore, I wouldn't. People like you make working in any service based business terrible.
---
PSN: Eternius00
#26DrothmerPosted 12/7/2013 11:44:16 AM
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Just order online, they probably all mocked you when you left. Because you act like a spoiled child. They probably don't want your business anymore, I wouldn't. People like you make working in any service based business terrible.

You seem to be missing the part where the employee was acting in an unprofessional manner.
#27krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 11:45:15 AM
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
XenoMecha posted...
CapwnD posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Idiots not knowing when to shut up do that just fine. When I am set on buying something I'd not want a salesman to talk s*** about it to me
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#28daniel79Posted 12/7/2013 11:45:30 AM
Drama queen.
#29gala12Posted 12/7/2013 11:46:33 AM
I would probably believe this post, but TC asking them to give them all the xbox plus his reserve is exaggerating quite a bit, the thing that makes this post an obvious lie is that gamestop would never give a 20 dllr gift card for an issue like this one.
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#30scoobydoobydontPosted 12/7/2013 11:47:57 AM
I hope the guy does get fired. He has one ****ing job, serve the customer, and apparently he would rather be a shill instead. This loser can be easily replaced, there's no shortage of unskilled register monkeys. If this actually happened, good on you tc for not just rolling over and ignoring someone lying to customers faces. It's too bad there are so many shills/cowards/uninformed people who probably just kept quiet while a neckbeard manchild attempted to bully them in their decision on how to spend their own money.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0