Why is everybody acting like TitanFall will be a system seller?

#11GambitbuzzkillPosted 12/7/2013 9:35:54 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
It hasn't even come out yet. Reminds me of all the hype CoD has been getting over the years just to be a letdown. How will you act if it turns out to be a flop?

Trust me it will push consoles on both the 360 and ONE so please don't kid yourself into thinking it wont. Every single person who gotten to play this game is telling ppl how much they love it.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#12DisgaeaNutPosted 12/7/2013 9:38:27 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
It hasn't even come out yet. Reminds me of all the hype CoD has been getting over the years just to be a letdown. How will you act if it turns out to be a flop?

Trust me it will push consoles on both the 360 and ONE so please don't kid yourself into thinking it wont. Every single person who gotten to play this game is telling ppl how much they love it.

And it makes more sense to buy the cheaper 360, with a bigger gaming library, if you don't already own a console to play Titanfall.
#13bridog346Posted 12/7/2013 9:38:32 AM
Yet another person that was probably excited about it until it wasn't coming to the PlayStation. Seriously I saw almost nothing negative towards this game until it was announced as being exclusive to the Xbox and pc.
---
"Oh for God's sake, GALLIFREY STANDS!"
#14dnmtPosted 12/7/2013 9:41:06 AM
bridog346 posted...
Yet another person that was probably excited about it until it wasn't coming to the PlayStation. Seriously I saw almost nothing negative towards this game until it was announced as being exclusive to the Xbox and pc.

EA is already regretting their deal with MS, that's for sure. They were very quick to announce that future Titanfall titles won't be exclusive.
#15DisgaeaNutPosted 12/7/2013 9:41:52 AM
bridog346 posted...

People here aren't being negative towards it. They are saying itll sell more on the cheaper alternative. It's something that makes sense.

Nobody has said it sucks.
#16TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 9:42:13 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
In all honesty I've never seen a bigger sony pony then you... You galloped to the xbox one boards every day just to post how much you hate the one and how it is inferior. Stop with your reassurance topics already and move on to your beloved ps4 board.

Thank you.

You obviously need to work on your reading comprehension. This topic is about the high expectations of a game we don't know much about, not about what system is better than the other.

Less video games and more books kid. The galloped part was funny though.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#17Dave_is_my_namePosted 12/7/2013 9:43:15 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...
bridog346 posted...

People here aren't being negative towards it. They are saying itll sell more on the cheaper alternative. It's something that makes sense.

Yes makes perfect sense to buy the version that wasn't even developed by Respawn...

Makes a whole lot of sense!
---
3DS FC: 2105-9152-7042
IGN: Zyzzyva
#18spurrierzookPosted 12/7/2013 9:43:23 AM
It will be. I have a couple of friends that are waiting to get the X1 when that game comes out. People's allegiance to just one console is pretty funny. You guys are the ones missing out.
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE
#19DisgaeaNutPosted 12/7/2013 9:45:06 AM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
bridog346 posted...

Yes makes perfect sense to buy the version that wasn't even developed by Respawn...

Makes a whole lot of sense!

You assume that every person that purchases the game knows just that. People will buy it without that knowledge because it had the same name and artwork on the box.
#20TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 10:03:05 AM(edited)
spurrierzook posted...
It will be. I have a couple of friends that are waiting to get the X1 when that game comes out. People's allegiance to just one console is pretty funny. You guys are the ones missing out.

Why would I spend so much money to get two systems that have like 90% of their games as multiplats with negligible differences? I rather not use all that money to sit on my ass staring at a screen. To me, you're the ones missing out.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D