The Art of A System seller. Illusions of NINTENDO AND M$

#1Aone1987Posted 12/7/2013 10:34:50 AM
When your system dont have any other companys or 1st parties dropping multiply games a year. . Then a Halo or GEARS every 2 or 3 years will be big. (What if I dont like shooters) How can I be excited. What If I OUTGROWN mario. Not saying you have to be a certain age to play it. Thats stupide. But the motto is Starve the consumer, Starve the consumer. Mario Kart Wii SOLD 800MILLION know why? Nothing else to get. Know people still bought a no bungie HALO? NO GAMES. Atleast thats how I feel. Its a art that I am sick of. HALO AND GEARS, dont really differ in terms of playstyle or outer concept. Most none COD shooters are like this. "EX:Resistance". Shoot monsters or aliens, save the world. And mario just do stuff mario do. Not saying these titles arent good or great. But the "system seller" motto will have you looking at your console collect dust as you wait for another COD or Battlefield.

20/20

IN THE PAST 3YEARS WHAT major games have Msoft or Nintendo(not 3rd party) put out that Made you go crazy. IS IT more than 6 ?
#2DealerofTruthsPosted 12/7/2013 10:37:33 AM
Aone1987 posted...
When your system dont have any other companys or 1st parties dropping multiply games a year. . Then a Halo or GEARS every 2 or 3 years will be big. (What if I dont like shooters) How can I be excited. What If I OUTGROWN mario. Not saying you have to be a certain age to play it. Thats stupide.

At "stupide" I stopped reading.
---
You just got told the TRUTH!!!
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 12/7/2013 10:40:16 AM
Aone1987 posted...
When your system dont have any other companys or 1st parties dropping multiply games a year. . Then a Halo or GEARS every 2 or 3 years will be big. (What if I dont like shooters) How can I be excited. What If I OUTGROWN mario. Not saying you have to be a certain age to play it. Thats stupide. But the motto is Starve the consumer, Starve the consumer. Mario Kart Wii SOLD 800MILLION know why? Nothing else to get. Know people still bought a no bungie HALO? NO GAMES. Atleast thats how I feel. Its a art that I am sick of. HALO AND GEARS, dont really differ in terms of playstyle or outer concept. Most none COD shooters are like this. "EX:Resistance". Shoot monsters or aliens, save the world. And mario just do stuff mario do. Not saying these titles arent good or great. But the "system seller" motto will have you looking at your console collect dust as you wait for another COD or Battlefield.

20/20

IN THE PAST 3YEARS WHAT major games have Msoft or Nintendo(not 3rd party) put out that Made you go crazy. IS IT more than 6 ?
i don't know what's going on with nintendo, but ms obviously wanted to get moving with next-gen earlier than they did, and that's why they have more exclusives earlier than sony. same as last gen. ms starts with more games, and sony finishes with more games. sony really could have used a next-gen last of us or gt6.
#4Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 10:42:38 AM
why? so they rush us killer instict?
rush us FORZA 5
and have capcom take a half a year to make DRISING 3?

would you rather for GTA5 to came out last year, being half the game.
Why force PS3 OWNERS to suffer some years for those titles above? Thats what they have been working on?
#5Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 10:44:30 AM
DealerofTruths posted...
Aone1987 posted...
When your system dont have any other companys or 1st parties dropping multiply games a year. . Then a Halo or GEARS every 2 or 3 years will be big. (What if I dont like shooters) How can I be excited. What If I OUTGROWN mario. Not saying you have to be a certain age to play it. Thats stupide.

yeah that's actually troll deterent. So we can have a conversation with people who have seen a typo before.

#6krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 10:48:49 AM
DealerofTruths posted...
Aone1987 posted...

Good call it only gets worse

If you buy next gen for good original exclusives prepare to wait a while
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#7gala12Posted 12/7/2013 10:54:03 AM
i don't know what's going on with nintendo, but ms obviously wanted to get moving with next-gen earlier than they did, and that's why they have more exclusives earlier than sony. same as last gen. ms starts with more games, and sony finishes with more games. sony really could have used a next-gen last of us or gt6.

^^ Imagine if naughty dog would have transferred the last of us development to the ps4 and launch it next to the system, system seller right there, it would have destroyed the xbox one during launch period, but sony didn't take the cheap route they rewarded their loyal ps3 customers with it.

Just wait till this E3 and we will start to see very special things for both consoles, the first year is always rough for console launches, Titanfall does look great though.
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#8A-2TheKPosted 12/7/2013 10:55:53 AM
I can't name 6 that really impressed me if I combine all of last gen from all 3 companies. The ones that did really wow me were ps3 (demon's souls, the last of us) That's not to say I didn't play any more exclusives, I played plenty, but none other than the two I mentioned would even make my top 50 gen 7 games. Multiplatform on the other hand had some superb games, some of the greatest I have ever played in 20+ years. I keep saying I'll buy a console when some exclusives sufficiently impress me, and to an extent that is true, but I don't really game for exclusives.
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#9Evel138Posted 12/7/2013 11:05:32 AM
Mario Kart sold "800MILLION"? Did the Wii even sell "800MILLION" consoles?

Also, your premise is ridiculous and ignorant IMHO.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#10SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2013 11:12:45 AM
Stopped reading at "when your system dont"
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539