The Art of A System seller. Illusions of NINTENDO AND M$

#11slyman19Posted 12/7/2013 11:24:16 AM
gala12 posted...
i don't know what's going on with nintendo, but ms obviously wanted to get moving with next-gen earlier than they did, and that's why they have more exclusives earlier than sony. same as last gen. ms starts with more games, and sony finishes with more games. sony really could have used a next-gen last of us or gt6.

^^ Imagine if naughty dog would have transferred the last of us development to the ps4 and launch it next to the system, system seller right there, it would have destroyed the xbox one during launch period, but sony didn't take the cheap route they rewarded their loyal ps3 customers with it.

Just wait till this E3 and we will start to see very special things for both consoles, the first year is always rough for console launches, Titanfall does look great though.

Do you really think a game that barely sold over 4 million units on a console with an install base of 80 million would destroyed the Xbox?
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is my favorite game ever!
#12gala12Posted 12/7/2013 11:54:16 AM
gala12 posted...
i don't know what's going on with nintendo, but ms obviously wanted to get moving with next-gen earlier than they did, and that's why they have more exclusives earlier than sony. same as last gen. ms starts with more games, and sony finishes with more games. sony really could have used a next-gen last of us or gt6.

^^ Imagine if naughty dog would have transferred the last of us development to the ps4 and launch it next to the system, system seller right there, it would have destroyed the xbox one during launch period, but sony didn't take the cheap route they rewarded their loyal ps3 customers with it.

Just wait till this E3 and we will start to see very special things for both consoles, the first year is always rough for console launches, Titanfall does look great though.

Do you really think a game that barely sold over 4 million units on a console with an install base of 80 million would destroyed the Xbox?

^ Based on tilting the scale? yes it would have, look at the race right now, the xbox one clearly had the better software at launch and also it has titanfall coming soon, and the PS4 is clearly doing better, Imagine if the PS4 had a "last of us" caliber game during launch??? that would tip the scale for quite a lot of people.
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#13Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 12:04:42 PM
gala12 posted...
gala12 posted...

^ Based on tilting the scale? yes it would have, look at the race right now, the xbox one clearly had the better software at launch and also it has titanfall coming soon, and the PS4 is clearly doing better, Imagine if the PS4 had a "last of us" caliber game during launch??? that would tip the scale for quite a lot of people.

someone gets it
#14DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/7/2013 12:09:10 PM
Aone1987 posted...
DealerofTruths posted...
Aone1987 posted...
When your system dont have any other companys or 1st parties dropping multiply games a year. . Then a Halo or GEARS every 2 or 3 years will be big. (What if I dont like shooters) How can I be excited. What If I OUTGROWN mario. Not saying you have to be a certain age to play it. Thats stupide.

At "stupide" I stopped reading.

yeah that's actually troll deterent. So we can have a conversation with people who have seen a typo before.

IN THE PAST 3YEARS WHAT major games have Msoft or Nintendo(not 3rd party) put out that Made you go crazy. IS IT more than 6 ?

Well first of all, no game in the past 3 years have made me go crazy except Starcraft: Hear Of The Swarm and FTL, and those aren't console games. Secondly, its called preferences.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#15TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/7/2013 12:10:27 PM
Your writing skills are atrocious lol but I completely agree TC.

"Scarcity" (what you call starve the consumer) is actually a marketing strategy. Make people believe something is in low supply and they're more likely to buy it. In this case, what's in low supply are quality games. That's why MK sold 800 million on the Wii. There wasn't much else to play on that system besides Nintendo-made games. The Wii U has the same problem right now.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#16Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 12:23:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 12:25:25 PM
Aone1987 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Your writing skills are atrocious lol but I completely agree TC.

"Scarcity" (what you call starve the consumer) is actually a marketing strategy. Make people believe something is in low supply and they're more likely to buy it. In this case, what's in low supply are quality games. That's why MK sold 800 million on the Wii. There wasn't much else to play on that system besides Nintendo-made games. The Wii U has the same problem right now.

Yes, I AM of the Facebook decent. Expect terrible RIGHTING! lol *correct that*

Hey, in all honesty, the fact that people throw around 2 or 3 game titles and expect that not to play wrong is crazy. X360 TOOK time out to work on games for X1 everyone is saying.

So KI shipped 5 characters is a full game
So FORZA must need patches for full game experience i
So Capcoms un-optimized DeadRising3 Is full potential.

Or are we just sitting waiting on the New HALO, Gears, Forza

Games I was wowed from 6years

LastofUs
Uncharted3
GodofWarAscension
TalesofXilia
PSALLSTARS
DRAGONS CROWN
NI NO KUNI

OUT BEFORE ALLTHOSE GAMES SUCK LOOK AT META