This dude is wrecking the Xbone a new one.............

#1YumeOMiruPosted 12/7/2013 1:20:51 PM
Someone is not satisfied:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/hqul8w/annoyed-gamer-not-buying-into-next-gen

How about you? Do your parents mind you charging their cards to have fun with Forza?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2krystylaPosted 12/7/2013 1:24:01 PM
Completely ignore he is talking about next gen, I saw the first 5 minutes but he went so much out of his way to be profane and offensive I stopped.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#3Ironman06Posted 12/7/2013 4:38:17 PM
The expression is "tearing _______ a new one," not "wrecking"
#4slyman19Posted 12/7/2013 5:10:59 PM
That guy needs to shut up.
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is my favorite game ever!
#5TurbokkPosted 12/8/2013 12:22:17 PM
Dude has a good point.
#6grampamurkedPosted 12/8/2013 12:25:59 PM
Children find the dumbest things thread worthy
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#7TBONE_OGPosted 12/8/2013 12:28:49 PM
Oh this is Marcus Beer? Dude is a moron. I live about 15 miles from this guy, I'd tell this to his face if I got the chance. And let's not forget how this guy messed with Phil Fish (crazy guy for sure) but Fez was awesome.

Marcus Beer should quit the biz and focus on breeding his cats.
---
Always O.G.
#8goatthiefPosted 12/8/2013 12:39:20 PM(edited)
He is 100% right. If you are going to charge me 500 dollars for something, it really needs to be working. It really needs to be finished. They had absolutely not games of value worth playing at launch. What a bloody disgrace.
---
Please visit 261, the gamefaqs politics board so you can become more informed about the process before voting.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics
#9goatthiefPosted 12/8/2013 12:43:29 PM
krystyla posted...
Completely ignore he is talking about next gen, I saw the first 5 minutes but he went so much out of his way to be profane and offensive I stopped.

Okay so maybe this guy lacks a bit of refinement around the edges, but you know what? Microsoft really needs to get it through it's head that the launch of the X-Box One was a complete failure and it was totally unacceptable. They won't understand it unless fans can communicate how upset that they are. Anything less than what he's doing up to this point has been ignored.
---
Please visit 261, the gamefaqs politics board so you can become more informed about the process before voting.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics
#10krystylaPosted 12/8/2013 12:44:51 PM
goatthief posted...
krystyla posted...

Okay so maybe this guy lacks a bit of refinement around the edges, but you know what? Microsoft really needs to get it through it's head that the launch of the X-Box One was a complete failure and it was totally unacceptable. They won't understand it unless fans can communicate how upset that they are. Anything less than what he's doing up to this point has been ignored.

After E3 the launch of xbo was an incredible success
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B