8 reasons why the gaming community is not excited for Titanfall!

#21InjusticeRebornPosted 12/11/2013 3:06:28 AM
I'll entertain...

1 - I don't know what percentage of the community has online capabilities, let alone the portion of the gaming community that have the chance to experience this game, so...? I might give you a 50/50 with this one.

2 - I myself haven't seen any comparison between the Xbox One and PC version. If you have, please forward all here a link to enlighten us.

3 - an outright flinging of BS. Didn't they recently reveal there would be no Kinect commands as "it doesn't fit in with the game".

4 - what? Can I have your time machine please?

5 - again, what? Respawn have commented many times how they're trying their best to balance the gameplay. Game journalists who have had the experience with it have said, to my knowledge, that it is balanced. We, the gaming community, won't actually find out until it's released... and part of the gaming community won't ever get to find out.

6 - we'll see. See number 4's reply.

7 and 8 - if it weren't obvious from the majority of the other 'reasons', it becomes blindingly obvious with these two. XD

Lol at the mass of Titanfall downplaying going on at the moment. XD
#22deadmarvPosted 12/11/2013 4:39:12 AM
M16Crowbar posted...
Just want to say this guy tried and people shouldnt post to feed him.

By posting this, are you not, in fact, feeding him?
#23TheDon1981Posted 12/11/2013 6:15:44 AM
the_real_one posted...
1. Online only.

2. Poor framerste and texture vs PC version. Indeed they have to sacrifice the quality of the game because they have to maintain small difference between XboxOne and PC.

3. Forced Kinect commands that have nothing to do with the game.

4. Forced DLC!

5. Unbalanced gameplay.

6. Small maps vs BF.

7. Poor copy of splinter cell with the smart pistol! Mark and kill..seriously?

8. Exclusive on the weakest next gen console in the market.

Xbone is trash in my book.
Titanfall is trash in my book.

But this is even worse...
---
We spend money we don't have on things we don't need,
to create impressions that won't last on people we don't care about.
#24dnmtPosted 12/11/2013 1:30:59 PM
Console auto-aim taken to its logical conclusion:

http://i.imgur.com/1OteODd.gif

Only on Titanfall!
#25werkz_destroyzPosted 12/11/2013 1:37:28 PM
im ready for titanfall ;) hopefully u can customize the bots.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#26badmanneilPosted 12/11/2013 1:38:02 PM
the_real_one posted...
1. Online only.

2. Poor framerste and texture vs PC version. Indeed they have to sacrifice the quality of the game because they have to maintain small difference between XboxOne and PC.

4. Forced DLC!

5. Unbalanced gameplay.

6. Small maps vs BF.

1. I'm glad the developers focused on making an excellent online. Why does COD have a campaign? It's ridiculous.
2. The game looks gorgeous to me
3. LMAO. The game does not have any kinect support.
4. LOL What?
5. Oh so you've played the game? No, you're acually just a jealous sony pony
6. Thank god for this, large maps suck.. have you played ghosts? Running around trying to find people to kill is terrible
7. LMAO, nothing like splinter cell
8. You just lost all credibility. It's time to go back to the PS4 boards. Go make another sales reassurance topic..
#27ipickupslotsPosted 12/11/2013 1:38:53 PM
Hawken>>>>Titanfall
#28Team_NinjaPosted 12/11/2013 1:40:51 PM
PS just mad that they don't have exclusive fps. All the fps games on PS are multiplatforms.
#29Sevi_neyPosted 12/11/2013 1:42:04 PM
the_real_one posted...
1. Online only.

4. Forced DLC!

5. Unbalanced gameplay.

6. Small maps vs BF.

1) If you play FPS for campaign you really should crawl back to ps2/xbox days because you really don't belong in this new generation

2) PC version is usually superior anyway. Not everyone has a gaming rig

3) At least Kinect is being implemented. It could be fun shouting orders at the screen

4) Forced DLC? Wow, that's bad. HAHAH

5) This complaint is kind of unwarranted for a couple reasons. The game's not even out so it's not going to be nearly as beta tested as it will be upon release. After release, patches exist to fix these complaints.

6) Battlefield maps are too big and the entire game suffers for it. Titanfall will probably have the second largest maps next to BF though. I fail to see how that's a bad thing.

7) QED "oh noes, someone copied a gimmick"

8) Agreed

Even as a Sony fanperson, I still find it difficult to give these reasons any credit. Titanfall will surely be better than BF4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#30Jiggy101011Posted 12/11/2013 1:45:50 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
PS just mad that they don't have exclusive fps. All the fps games on PS are multiplatforms.

Not true, they have Killzone. Though it has been said on the Killzone board that the MP is already pretty dead.

TC you know you have failed when the only person who agrees with you is dnmt lol.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.