Every time my washer makes a noise

#31Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/11/2013 11:18:18 AM
AmazingDany posted...
horror_spooky posted...
The goddamned Kinect unpauses my Dead Rising game

>=/

Traditional open-top or newer water-efficient front-open washer?

They now make uberly water-efficient top-loaders, which works wonders for large capacity loads as well as soak-style situtations for comforters and giant sheets. 4.7 cu/ft and cold-water technology!

Our washer & dryer (LG brand) actually sing a song when they are done. The same goes for our rice cooker. There is a lot of dancing in our house during chore-time.

This thread rules.
---
Did they make you wear a dress did they? Held you down and tickled you did they?
Did they laugh and make you watch did they? They wish they had a little girly!
#32Ch3wyPosted 12/11/2013 11:22:27 AM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
AmazingDany posted...
horror_spooky posted...
The goddamned Kinect unpauses my Dead Rising game

>=/

Traditional open-top or newer water-efficient front-open washer?

They now make uberly water-efficient top-loaders, which works wonders for large capacity loads as well as soak-style situtations for comforters and giant sheets. 4.7 cu/ft and cold-water technology!

Our washer & dryer (LG brand) actually sing a song when they are done. The same goes for our rice cooker. There is a lot of dancing in our house during chore-time.

This thread rules.

I have an HE top loader and the detergents have instructions for HE front loader with no mention of HE top loaders so I don't know how much to put in and I panic and none of my clothes have been washed for months.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#33Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/11/2013 11:47:35 AM
Ch3wy posted...
I have an HE top loader and the detergents have instructions for HE front loader with no mention of HE top loaders so I don't know how much to put in and I panic and none of my clothes have been washed for months.

Just wing the mother...
---
Did they make you wear a dress did they? Held you down and tickled you did they?
Did they laugh and make you watch did they? They wish they had a little girly!
#34horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 1:02:04 PM
killerdestroyer posted...
I like how any kind of complaint on this board is considered trolling and is proceeded to belittling the person making the complaint.

A guy even came in and told you how to fix the problem you were having and you thanked him. I failed to see any trolling in the initial posts.

Yeah, well that's GameFAQs for ya. =/

Back to the washer discussion, I would upgrade to a better one if I had the money (I don't!) and if I were allowed by the landlord (I ain't!). Our apartment is located up a very dangerous flight of stairs and our landlord doesn't want anyone moving appliances down or up them. So he keeps the apartment with all appliances. He installed a new fridge and new oven for us when we moved in.

Guess we weren't deserving of a new washer V_V
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#35Ch3wyPosted 12/11/2013 1:03:18 PM
horror_spooky posted...
killerdestroyer posted...
I like how any kind of complaint on this board is considered trolling and is proceeded to belittling the person making the complaint.

A guy even came in and told you how to fix the problem you were having and you thanked him. I failed to see any trolling in the initial posts.

Yeah, well that's GameFAQs for ya. =/

Back to the washer discussion, I would upgrade to a better one if I had the money (I don't!) and if I were allowed by the landlord (I ain't!). Our apartment is located up a very dangerous flight of stairs and our landlord doesn't want anyone moving appliances down or up them. So he keeps the apartment with all appliances. He installed a new fridge and new oven for us when we moved in.

Guess we weren't deserving of a new washer V_V

Run it with some cement in it and tell him it broke on its own. That'll get you a new one. Or get you evicted. Either way, new washer.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#36horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 1:17:46 PM
see, this is why I keep coming here

Can't find better advice anywhere else on the Internet =D
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#37AmazingDanyPosted 12/11/2013 1:36:38 PM
Best laundry detergents for HE washers (Consumer Reports ratings):

1- Tide Ultra plus Bleach Vivid White + Bright HE

2- Wisk Deep Clean

3- Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Pacs (Costco)

4- Tide Ultra HE

5- Tide HE Plus Bleach Alternative Vivid White + Bright

6- Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean (Costco)

7- Tide Pods
-----------
Regular washers:

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Vivid White + Bright
#38horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 1:45:51 PM
most informative topic on the xbox one board is right here tbqh
---
www.cheatmasters.com