Anyone else hope they go back to the way halo used to be

#1jpraelsterPosted 12/7/2013 5:38:14 PM
for halo 5 and give the gameplay its soul back
#2slyman19Posted 12/7/2013 5:46:02 PM
All I want is for Halo 5 to not take itself seriously.
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is my favorite game ever!
#3bessy67Posted 12/7/2013 5:46:49 PM
Start everyone with AR and have weapon spawns on the map and I'll be happy. If I wanted loadouts I'd be playing CoD.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 5:53:32 PM
bessy67 posted...
Start everyone with AR and have weapon spawns on the map and I'll be happy. If I wanted loadouts I'd be playing CoD.

THANK YOU I hated it in halo 4
#5Red_JesterPosted 12/11/2013 3:30:03 PM
The only Halo game I liked was the original... and I'm sure a lot of people here won't agree on how far "back" the series needs to go to be "better."

That said, I've had fantasies about being in ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE battles in Halo since the original. I've always wanted to be involved in something like that in a Halo game with hundreds of AI, tanks, vehicles all duking it out with all hell breaking loose in the background. Like an invasion.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#6Apex-PlayerPosted 12/11/2013 3:33:06 PM
Red_Jester posted...
The only Halo game I liked was the original... and I'm sure a lot of people here won't agree on how far "back" the series needs to go to be "better."

That said, I've had fantasies about being in ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE battles in Halo since the original. I've always wanted to be involved in something like that in a Halo game with hundreds of AI, tanks, vehicles all duking it out with all hell breaking loose in the background. Like an invasion.

You should have tried Warhawk on the ps3, not anything like halo, but was terribly addictive to those who wanted air and ground wars together.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#7ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/11/2013 3:37:47 PM
i think we can all agree that halo is dead. There is literally nothing that can save it. The gameplay is alright but the devs need to move on and make a new game.
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#8takidigits2005Posted 12/11/2013 3:48:26 PM(edited)
After 4, I'm pretty much done with Halo, and I can say the same for the Gears franchise too. I've greatly enjoyed both series.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#9Red_JesterPosted 12/12/2013 8:52:31 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Red_Jester posted...

You should have tried Warhawk on the ps3, not anything like halo, but was terribly addictive to those who wanted air and ground wars together.

Any multi-player game is never going to be like what I described for a variety of reasons. I do actually own Warhawk, though. I was mostly talking about an experience only single-player could provide the attention of detail for.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#10GamerMinglePosted 12/12/2013 8:57:55 AM
After gears judgement and halo 4, I believe I am completely done with both series. At least Battlefield 4 is not as glitchy so I can still enjoy that series.
---
GamerMingle.com --- Stop Playing with Yourself!