$499 is not expensive for a new system in 2013/14.

#11Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/8/2013 8:13:39 AM
500$ is expensive when your not 18/19 years old and only responsibility is gaming.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
#12billsfanno1Posted 12/8/2013 8:14:46 AM
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...
It's still more than the direct competitor which is a $100 cheaper and more powerful to boot.

Who made the rule it has to be the same price. It's offering more hardware. My XBone just feels better made and more expensive.

Hey bozo, we're talking about facts here not your "feelings". And by all accounts the PS4 is much better designed with its smaller size, internal PSU, cooler temperatures and a lower failure rate.

Thus GameStop is already selling thousands of returns, LOL. You ponies really need to stay on your forums where people believe this BS. The biggest problem emerging with this gen is that the cheaper PS4 is holding back multiplats, as evidenced on VGX last night. X1 exclusives just buried multiplats. Sony was obviously MIA because they didn't want Infamous and Drive Club being shown at the same time as Quantum Break and Titanfall.
#13w3inerschnitzelPosted 12/8/2013 8:17:32 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...
It's still more than the direct competitor which is a $100 cheaper and more powerful to boot.

Who made the rule it has to be the same price. It's offering more hardware. My XBone just feels better made and more expensive.

Hey bozo, we're talking about facts here not your "feelings". And by all accounts the PS4 is much better designed with its smaller size, internal PSU, cooler temperatures and a lower failure rate.

Thus GameStop is already selling thousands of returns, LOL. You ponies really need to stay on your forums where people believe this BS. The biggest problem emerging with this gen is that the cheaper PS4 is holding back multiplats, as evidenced on VGX last night. X1 exclusives just buried multiplats. Sony was obviously MIA because they didn't want Infamous and Drive Club being shown at the same time as Quantum Break and Titanfall.

How is it holding back mutiplats just by being cheaper? I don't understand the logic.
---
nosig
#14jon davisPosted 12/8/2013 8:18:55 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...

Proof of Gamestop seeing "thousands" of returns please.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#15jon davisPosted 12/8/2013 8:20:11 AM
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...

Hey clown your hardware has no software and worse fps and no features and show a link to the lower failure rate....oh wait there is none.

Ps4 is for people too ignorant to get the same games on PC with better resolution and free online.

The same games? So i can buy all those current and future Sony exclusives on PC eh?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#16billsfanno1Posted 12/8/2013 8:21:55 AM
w3inerschnitzel posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...

How is it holding back mutiplats just by being cheaper? I don't understand the logic.

It was supposed to be cheaper plus 50% more power, from what's emerging with titles being developed for next gen (not just optimized), looks like it's cheaper and less power.
#17shotgunheadshotPosted 12/8/2013 8:25:15 AM(edited)
gojin84 posted...
The PS4 seems like the PS3 but just with better graphics, so seeing as I already had a PS3 the One was a better buy for me.

You only say that because Sony uses numbers when they name their playstations. If microsoft named their system Xbox 3 you would say its just like the last Xbox with better graphics.
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#18jon davisPosted 12/8/2013 8:26:56 AM
billsfanno1

Unless you can provide proof of this claim, your talking utter bollocks.
---
#19w3inerschnitzelPosted 12/8/2013 8:29:12 AM
It was supposed to be cheaper plus 50% more power, from what's emerging with titles being developed for next gen (not just optimized), looks like it's cheaper and less power.

OK, what's emerging? Are there links to back your claims? I am interested in finding out the truth, not trying to troll, just want to get info from a credible source.
---
nosig
#20Lerp85Posted 12/8/2013 8:30:01 AM
zephirraines posted...
Also if you look at inflation the 360 released at pretty much the same price with less stuff.

What you on about? 360 was $399 at most.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.