$499 is not expensive for a new system in 2013/14.

#31zephirrainesPosted 12/8/2013 9:49:09 AM
Lerp85 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Lerp85 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Also if you look at inflation the 360 released at pretty much the same price with less stuff.

What you on about? 360 was $399 at most.

Key word is INFLATION. Wait till you are old enough to take high school economics kiddo.

Sorry, didn't realize you were talking about inflation and the price of the 360 due to it, just thought you meant that the one is good price because of inflation.

Not saying its a good price, i am just saying its not that different.
#32Lerp85Posted 12/8/2013 9:53:36 AM
zephirraines posted...
Lerp85 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Lerp85 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Also if you look at inflation the 360 released at pretty much the same price with less stuff.

What you on about? 360 was $399 at most.

Key word is INFLATION. Wait till you are old enough to take high school economics kiddo.

Sorry, didn't realize you were talking about inflation and the price of the 360 due to it, just thought you meant that the one is good price because of inflation.

Not saying its a good price, i am just saying its not that different.

I think it is a good price. Can't get a PC with the specs for that price. Not as far as I know any way.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#33Semp1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 10:03:08 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...
It's still more than the direct competitor which is a $100 cheaper and more powerful to boot.

Who made the rule it has to be the same price. It's offering more hardware. My XBone just feels better made and more expensive.

Hey bozo, we're talking about facts here not your "feelings". And by all accounts the PS4 is much better designed with its smaller size, internal PSU, cooler temperatures and a lower failure rate.

Ok internet forum tough guy relax. You just posted a whole topic of opinion. The ps4 hdmi failure rate seemed way more wide spread than the xbox ones disc fail rate. But I don't know because numbers weren't released and I was not affected by either. Also when it comes to running quiet and cool the xbone is silent and does not run hot. The ps4 is also fairly quiet but can be heard slightly if you listen closely enough. It also runs cool. Lastly what is fact, is from standby the xbone starts in about 10 seconds and shuts down in about 5. Can't say the same for the ps4's 30 second start up and shut down. And also to who ever said you can't include online experience because you have to subscribe is silly. That applies to both systems now. It was acceptable that psn was lesser quality when it was free now that sony forces a plus membership to play online on people with the ps4 just like Microsoft it can easily be brought up as a value comparison. That was a ridiculous statement. Btw I'm sure everyone here is a plus member but I do love the plus subscription too. I've been a subscriber for over two years and it offers great value. One last thing the poster that said $500 is a lot for something that is a child's toy should instantly go buy a wii u and stop playing video games all together. That comparison should stay locked in the 1980's/90's where it belongs. Tell that to the adults playing GTAV and let some parent buy it for their 10 year old. There's nothing about the xbox one that even implies they want children to buy it. Its main selling point is it controls home AVR devices and is a media hub. My opinion is Microsoft continues to push gaming forward while Sony remains safe. Let's not forget who made achievements up, who the first to add streaming video content (Netflix) to their devices were, and who made a home hub, and lastly who created the successful online play formula that is widely used now. Both systems are great but to say that either is expensive is silly. They are made for adults since the market I would say is primarily over age 16. The way I see it if you can't afford it at $399 and $499 at launch Microsoft and Sony didn't intend for that market of children and bargain hunter's to buy one yet.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#34coltsfan4ever31Posted 12/8/2013 9:57:31 AM
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...
It's still more than the direct competitor which is a $100 cheaper and more powerful to boot.

Who made the rule it has to be the same price. It's offering more hardware. My XBone just feels better made and more expensive.

Hey bozo, we're talking about facts here not your "feelings". And by all accounts the PS4 is much better designed with its smaller size, internal PSU, cooler temperatures and a lower failure rate.

Hey clown your hardware has no software and worse fps and no features and show a link to the lower failure rate....oh wait there is none.

Ps4 is for people too ignorant to get the same games on PC with better resolution and free online.

So The Order,Infamous,Killzone and numerous other Sony exclusives can be found on pc with better resolution and free online?
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#35SupaShigPosted 12/8/2013 10:01:38 AM
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...

Hey clown your hardware has no software and worse fps and no features and show a link to the lower failure rate....oh wait there is none.

Ps4 is for people too ignorant to get the same games on PC with better resolution and free online.

Like Titanfall? The XBOnes savior?
#36Masterchief5525Posted 12/8/2013 10:01:54 AM
dnmt posted...
Semp1 posted...
dnmt posted...

My One barely gets lukewarm after several hours of playing I know the PS4 isn't like that.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#37A-2TheKPosted 12/8/2013 10:11:51 AM
Welcome to 'my dad would kick your dads butt 2013'
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#38KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/8/2013 10:16:22 AM
No it's not, but $400 is cheaper.
---
PLAYING - Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4), Bravely Default (3DS), Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2
#39billsfanno1Posted 12/8/2013 11:02:26 AM
jon davis posted...
billsfanno1

Unless you can provide proof of this claim, your talking utter bollocks.

Google "VGX" and watch last night's show.
Look at the character models for Quantum Break, then look at them for infamous.
Look at everything going on in the screen with Titanfall, then look at Killzone.

Seeing with my own eyes is proof. Quite refreshing versus reading ponies make baseless claims that have turned out to be lies.
#40muggyPosted 12/8/2013 11:06:42 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
jon davis posted...
billsfanno1

Unless you can provide proof of this claim, your talking utter bollocks.

Google "VGX" and watch last night's show.
Look at the character models for Quantum Break, then look at them for infamous.
Look at everything going on in the screen with Titanfall, then look at Killzone.

Seeing with my own eyes is proof. Quite refreshing versus reading ponies make baseless claims that have turned out to be lies.

Hahaha, you have betrayed your master. You should have directed him to Bing.com. What a traitor.