Titanfall DOA , heres why

#1itemhunterPosted 12/8/2013 12:33:39 PM
Honestly the game is just too complex for the average cod gamer
If you have ever watched a bad gamer aka the mass majority of cod buyers (eg NOT GFAQS and Pub stars) fumble with the new perk system and basic gameplay of cod imagine how fast peole will turn down the insane pace and complexity of the parkour and multi tiered combat of titanfall. Granted a true core gamer will relish it but it will never be a cod killer let a lone a BF killer!
---
My body is ready.
#2bessy67Posted 12/8/2013 12:34:43 PM
Man, another old account with only one active message. Are the mods finally banning some of their obvious trolling alts?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3teehee23Posted 12/8/2013 12:35:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 12/8/2013 12:38:03 PM
teehee23 posted...
I believe that's why there's no ps4 version.

http://abload.de/img/0318_hwu31.gif
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
#5BDJaycePosted 12/8/2013 12:38:18 PM
Titanfall might do relatively well. Its biggest flaw, in my opinion, is that it's online only.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#6BingSanpaoPosted 12/8/2013 12:39:27 PM
I believe you are totally correct TC. Rock paper scissors is a concept that's quite advanced and the game will suffer from being too complex for the community.
#7dnmtPosted 12/8/2013 12:40:19 PM
BDJayce posted...
Titanfall might do relatively well. Its biggest flaw, in my opinion, is that it's online only.

Not that I care personally, but the lack of a single player campaign is definitely going to hurt.
#8GambitbuzzkillPosted 12/8/2013 12:46:17 PM
itemhunter posted...
Honestly the game is just too complex for the average cod gamer
If you have ever watched a bad gamer aka the mass majority of cod buyers (eg NOT GFAQS and Pub stars) fumble with the new perk system and basic gameplay of cod imagine how fast peole will turn down the insane pace and complexity of the parkour and multi tiered combat of titanfall. Granted a true core gamer will relish it but it will never be a cod killer let a lone a BF killer!

I'm sure if this game was exclusive to the PS4 or Wii U you post here saying this game would be the death of the XBOX.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#9badmanneilPosted 12/8/2013 12:47:00 PM
LOL, it's made by EA. I think it will be okay.
#10TheRealPhattyJPosted 12/8/2013 12:49:15 PM
dnmt posted...
BDJayce posted...

Not that I care personally, but the lack of a single player campaign is definitely going to hurt.

77 million xbox360's combined with only 23 million live gold accounts agrees with you ;)