Titanfall DOA , heres why

#91sonicteam2k1Posted 12/9/2013 3:05:43 PM
BDJayce posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
BDJayce posted...
Titanfall might do relatively well. Its biggest flaw, in my opinion, is that it's online only.

Team Fortress 2 seems to do just fine.

On the PC.. where once you buy the game, you can play it for free as long as you have the internet.

look at Team Fortress 2 in the Orange Box on the Xbox 360.. I never hear that version mentioned, at all.

Also TF2 came with 4 other games packed in. Which all could be played offline and had single player. And TF2 is now free.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#92CKnightPosted 12/9/2013 4:24:38 PM
BDJayce posted...
Every year, CoD sells less and less copies because has become stale and boring. It may have been a big seller back with MW2.. but since then it's degraded to the point where the mockery is quite valid.

I agree the formula has gotten stale but it's still somewhat enjoyable for that quick jump in and play style. IMO the campaigns are still fun but the MP needs a boost of fresh ideas.

Playing Ghost after BF4 you instantly notice that the game has way less guns and less customization with similar guns such as choosing the rate of fire or the distance you can see with the scope ect.

But even with declining sales CoD is still the top seller on both the 360 and PS3.
#93fizzle2222Posted 12/9/2013 4:30:03 PM
TC what numbers should should i play for the mega millions tomorrow night, you seem to know alot about the future