Anyway to see your recently played opponents?

#1canefan31Posted 12/8/2013 6:52:03 PM
Like back on 360?
---
Gamertag/PSN-KINGTWAN21
#2twiztidfreak6t9Posted 12/8/2013 7:09:34 PM
Only way I've seen so far is only in the game Call of Duty Ghost, and you have to go through the fane itself to see previous players for that game :(
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
#3aheedthegreatPosted 12/8/2013 7:24:35 PM
Thanks to that feature trolls actually have to remember and take the time to type my gamertag to send me hate mail.
---
GT: Aheed The Grim
#4reaper329Posted 12/8/2013 7:43:03 PM
I expect to see this in an update soon. I was actually going to compliment a player for legitimately beating my ass in KI (he was just good...I had to hand it to him, and I'll be the first to recognize I'm not the best sport online) and generally being a good sport (no teabagging or trash talk or anything), but I couldn't due to the removal of the feature and him having a strange gamertag.

Granted, I don't miss the "LOL M2AF AND RECENT PLAYERS JOIN MAH CLAN!!!" messages, but I don't really see how MS is doing us a favor by making it difficult to find and add friends. It's my only real legitimate complaint with the X1 (that and the "appifying" of the friends list).

That, and I do miss my hate mail. I figure if I'm getting hate mail, I'm doing something right.
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. - Tali
FC: 2208 4654 8189