why are people still arguing about the price?

#1Hidan623Posted 12/8/2013 7:34:14 PM
It's 499.99 take it or leave it. If you want it you would pay for it otherwise you don't really want it. If playstation had announced their system at 499.99 you would still have bought it too so stop saying on but the ps4 is cheaper blah blah blah, if you don't want to pay for the camera coming with the xbox then get a ps4 simple as that. Not to mention I recall estimates of both systems costing about 600 and everyone was still hyped so it's obvious money isn't the issue. So is it literally just trolls??
#2THE_TRUTH_01Posted 12/8/2013 7:36:42 PM
I don't see how anyone can complain about the price. The Xbox One is $600 here in Australia, The PS3 was $1000 when it launched. Hell, the PS3 slim was $500. And I pais $720 for a 20GB 360 with a copy of the first Gears.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/70828.png
#3SupaShigPosted 12/8/2013 7:37:39 PM
Because its the first time in history where the stronger console was cheaper.
#4Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 7:38:05 PM
THE_TRUTH_01 posted...
I don't see how anyone can complain about the price. The Xbox One is $600 here in Australia, The PS3 was $1000 when it launched. Hell, the PS3 slim was $500. And I pais $720 for a 20GB 360 with a copy of the first Gears.

Not to mention just before the ps4 came out the ps3 was still selling for almost 400 here in America and it was about 10 yrs old at the time so why are we complaining about the new prices?
#5THE_TRUTH_01Posted 12/8/2013 7:39:09 PM
SupaShig posted...

Wasn't the Gamecube cheaper than the PS2?
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/70828.png
#6Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 7:41:38 PM
SupaShig posted...

That being true it only matters for exclusives doesnt it? when a company makes a multiplat game they make it so it is just as good for both systems meaning the "weaker" one is utilized to it's fullest and the "stronger" one isn't, since I never noticed a difference on any game i played for both the xbox 360 and the ps3. They were generally exactly the same to me. So wouldn't that only make a difference for the exclusives alone? Not to mention xbox isn't just a gaming device anymore....so they same. It's an all purpose device for media in general. So if it's not JUST a gaming device I don't really think it should be compared to the PS4 which is strictly a gaming device. Since at E3 they said TV way more than anything about games for xbox one ahha
#7jpraelsterPosted 12/8/2013 7:42:14 PM
THE_TRUTH_01 posted...
SupaShig posted...

Wasn't the Gamecube cheaper than the PS2?

LOL
#8vmufanPosted 12/8/2013 7:44:01 PM
Hidan623 posted...
It's 499.99 take it or leave it. If you want it you would pay for it otherwise you don't really want it. If playstation had announced their system at 499.99 you would still have bought it too so stop saying on but the ps4 is cheaper blah blah blah, if you don't want to pay for the camera coming with the xbox then get a ps4 simple as that. Not to mention I recall estimates of both systems costing about 600 and everyone was still hyped so it's obvious money isn't the issue. So is it literally just trolls??

No, it's players just looking for a more affordable option, but most are doing what you mentioned, looking at other options.

I don't use regular kinect and don't plan on using new kinect.

How is that trolling?
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#9SupaShigPosted 12/8/2013 7:45:24 PM
vmufan posted...
Hidan623 posted...

No, it's players just looking for a more affordable option, but most are doing what you mentioned, looking at other options.

How is that trolling?

Everyone who didn't buy a day one edition is a troll on this board. Unless you complain about your day one edition, it which case you're branded a liar -and- a troll.
#10Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 7:46:44 PM
vmufan posted...
Hidan623 posted...

How is that trolling?

Well if you're looking for a more affordable option PS4 is available as well. So I don't see the point of arguing.....especially here.....not like anyone on GameFAQS can change the price of the console. I see so much arguing on this site like the people here set the price haha. If you have an opinion about it being to expensive that's cool but some people get way to sensitive about it.