The only plus side of not being able to find an Xbox One...

#1Ludwig Von 2Posted 12/8/2013 10:15:39 PM
is that I get to catch up on all the 360 games that I missed or didn't have time to complete! Just started Kameo and I won't lie having a blast with it.
---
My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/8/2013 10:16:45 PM
Ludwig Von 2 posted...
is that I get to catch up on all the 360 games that I missed or didn't have time to complete! Just started Kameo and I won't lie having a blast with it.

I have the same problem but I do have an xbox one
#3vivalabuck92Posted 12/8/2013 10:18:42 PM
My XBone is at home while I'm at college so I know what you mean. I finally played through Tomb Raider and have been on and off with the Dead Rising games. I've been meaning to buy Kameo. Played it at cousin's house and thought it was pretty fun. Should be able to get it pretty cheap.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#4jpraelsterPosted 12/8/2013 10:23:51 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
My XBone is at home while I'm at college so I know what you mean. I finally played through Tomb Raider and have been on and off with the Dead Rising games. I've been meaning to buy Kameo. Played it at cousin's house and thought it was pretty fun. Should be able to get it pretty cheap.

You can likely get it for less then 5 bucks right now
#5PulpPosted 12/8/2013 10:47:26 PM
Not being able to find an Xbone means you live somewhere remote or refuse to leave your house. As for the games -- nothing too exciting ahead imo...but that includes the next gen stuff. The only game I am remotely excited about is The Stick of Truth....

http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/08/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-gets-a-new-trailer/
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.