I was hyped for TES Online but then after waiting for a while...

#1Hidan623Posted 12/9/2013 6:17:14 AM
I'm just going to wait until fallout 4 whenever that comes. For one bethesda isn't making the game so it probably won't be anything like the other TES. I actually liked the single player aspect of the game and with it turning into an MMO it will probably take away a lot of the good things we like from the single player series and probably be more buggy than bethesda games already are. A co-op mode would have been better the TES and Fallout series but to make them an MMO will probably push away a lot of their games especially since it's not free to play.

I think the perfect TES and Fallout game would be a fully co-op one with about 2 to 4 players including yourself. Could you imagine being evil robbing a store with your friends in TES or taking on the dread deathclaw in fallout with a group in fallout instead of trying to do it alone with a awful NPC partner haha. But anyway TEX and Fallout should be co-op not MMO in any way if you ask me lol

What does everyone else want? And who is actually excited for TES online and wouldn't prefer a single player TES game?

I will always be the single player fan for these game!
#2TMOGPosted 12/9/2013 6:19:22 AM
Agreed. I would love a co-op Elder Scrolls/Fallout game, but I'm not big on MMOs.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#3bessy67Posted 12/9/2013 6:25:50 AM
I think ESO looks cool, but I will not pay $15 a month no matter how good the game is.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 6:26:39 AM
TMOG posted...
Agreed. I would love a co-op Elder Scrolls/Fallout game, but I'm not big on MMOs.

Yeah because most people will play this MMO like a co-op anyway so make no sense for it to be an MMO plus we have to pay extra for it. I wouldn't mind paying but for it to be their first mmo we don't even know how good it will be. So why not go pay for something you know is good not to mention all the free to plays out there.

They should have gone the CO-OP route and not tried to make more money. They already know just because the name bethesda is on it and it's called elder scrolls it will sell millions so they didn't need to worry about a paywall. If anything the paywall will hurt their sales.
#5likematchesPosted 12/9/2013 6:30:18 AM
Hidan623 posted...
TMOG posted...

Yeah because most people will play this MMO like a co-op anyway so make no sense for it to be an MMO plus we have to pay extra for it. I wouldn't mind paying but for it to be their first mmo we don't even know how good it will be. So why not go pay for something you know is good not to mention all the free to plays out there.

They should have gone the CO-OP route and not tried to make more money. They already know just because the name bethesda is on it and it's called elder scrolls it will sell millions so they didn't need to worry about a paywall. If anything the paywall will hurt their sales.

Subscription price is for server maintenance and support.

MMOs are not cheap.
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"
#6Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 6:33:19 AM
likematches posted...
Hidan623 posted...
TMOG posted...

MMOs are not cheap.

Which is why it shouldn't have been an MMO they were doing PERFECTLY fine with the single player and wouldn't have been much to add CO-OP. Half of their Fan base probably doesn't even play MMO's I may be wrong though
#7CrysianiaPosted 12/9/2013 6:45:16 AM(edited)
ESO looks terrible, ive heard reports that the combat is beyond mediocre which just does not work in an mmorpg.

So yea, i wouldnt hype ESO until you see what its like closer to release.

Keep in mind the game isnt even made by bethesda.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#8TMOGPosted 12/9/2013 6:50:24 AM
likematches posted...
Hidan623 posted...
TMOG posted...

MMOs are not cheap.

What about the free-to-play MMOs that are making more money than the ones with monthly subscriptions, by way of the fact that they have a much larger userbase spending money on vanity items?
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#9krystylaPosted 12/9/2013 6:53:50 AM
bessy67 posted...
I think ESO looks cool, but I will not pay $15 a month no matter how good the game is.

This 15$/ is too much with 60 for the initial game if it came with 2 months at least...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#10MrSpaM111Posted 12/9/2013 7:22:42 AM
I was excited about ESO, until I discovered they are charging $60 for it, and then charging a subscription on top of that cost. No way am I paying a monthly subscription on top of what we are already paying to play a console game.

F2P MMO or GTFO basically
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628