Xbox One makes History in Australia

#51Sherlock__MowgPosted 12/9/2013 4:58:50 PM
cheezedadada posted...
People like you and Sherlock are cancer to this board. You can say anything you want, but theres clearly a reason why I received almost a full inbox worth of messages from people saying not to argue with you because you are a sociopath.

Wow, seems like I hit a massive nerve when I'm being called a 'cancer' to this board. You may have your reasons with TJ, but may I ask why you've passed the same judgements onto me? Or is it literally because I called you out as being clearly biased?
#52cheezedadadaPosted 12/9/2013 5:41:35 PM(edited)
Sherlock__Mowg posted...

Wow, seems like I hit a massive nerve when I'm being called a 'cancer' to this board. You may have your reasons with TJ, but may I ask why you've passed the same judgements onto me? Or is it literally because I called you out as being clearly biased?

Owning a PS4 and Xbox One by January = clearly biased. Good detective work, Sherlock. Keep on spinnin'! Has PSN and XBL profile and owns all platforms from each company = clearly biased. Good detective work, Sherlock. Keep on spinnin'!
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#53TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/10/2013 10:59:48 AM
Sherlock__Mowg posted...
cheezedadada posted...
People like you and Sherlock are cancer to this board. You can say anything you want, but theres clearly a reason why I received almost a full inbox worth of messages from people saying not to argue with you because you are a sociopath.

Just like with you, he has no legitimate reasons with me. He's just another one of these guys

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/adowling92/6480885113_de4cf88fa3_z_zps46e1c276.jpg
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#54Sherlock__MowgPosted 12/10/2013 5:46:51 PM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
Sherlock__Mowg posted...

Owning a PS4 and Xbox One by January = clearly biased. Good detective work, Sherlock. Keep on spinnin'! Has PSN and XBL profile and owns all platforms from each company = clearly biased. Good detective work, Sherlock. Keep on spinnin'!

It really is sad when people shout down a megaphone about how they own "both" consoles and assume that's automatically the barometer for impartiality. You can own every console in the world, it doesn't automatically exclude you from a human trait inherent in everyone.

The sooner you stop this facade that you're the beacon of unbiased goodness, and realise that in fact you do secretly love your Xbox One a little bit more than your other teddy-bears, the sooner you can let go of the stress of having to feign diplomatic fence-sitting.
#55jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2013 5:55:39 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Keven_Koopa posted...
I'm confused....if Xbox One made history based on sales in Australia, how come the Wii U is dominating the Xbox One in Australia right now?

Not to mention, what dumb journalist decided this was a good article to write? XB1 made history because its competitor wasn't plentiful enough to fulfill all the preorders? TC doesn't even realize that just hurts the image of the console he's trying to brag about lol

The fact that sony wasnt able to fufill the preorders makes them look bad
#56godslayer61Posted 12/10/2013 6:03:12 PM
zephirraines posted...
Funny because you ponies were the ones claiming sony would have unlimited preorders and ignore that the xbox costs more and id also sold out.

Also the ps4 is out in more countries now but you clowns desperately make excuses for it. Sad thing is that ps4 has nothing else to look forward too while xbox has titanfall and halo.

Ps4 should be called the vita2.

lol halo is a joke and uncharted is better than both plus there is ratchet and clank , jax & daxter , Shadow of the Beast . The Order: 1886 , Infamous: Second Son , and that is just a few so go get a life plus you notice how they know how to make different types of games not just shooters , I have both and like both systems but it is people like you that are the d#^% a## of the gaming universe.
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#57CombaticusXYPosted 12/10/2013 6:46:29 PM
ITT: Someones has the nerve to post something vaguely positive about the Xbox one, and the Pony's get their lovely rainbow hair in a twist..

Seriously, why does it bother you all so much that the XB1 isn't doing as badly as you wish it was

basically this

http://i.imgur.com/jeVFy.gif
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#58tzuydPosted 12/10/2013 6:50:28 PM
Oceandesserts posted...
Microsoft’s Xbox One has been crowned the fastest-selling video game console to date in Australia, as its key rival, Sony, struggled to fulfil pre-orders for the PlayStation 4.

Pre-orders don't count as sales?!?
---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."
#59cheezedadadaPosted 12/10/2013 8:07:12 PM(edited)
TJ: If it were just me that had something against you, the famous quote wouldn't be "Another stellar topic by TJ Unlimited" You can say I have no legitimate reasons, but I have seen your account ruin enough places to achieve a pretty solid opinion about you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/703504-call-of-duty-ghosts/67800351
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#60VIC10U5Posted 12/10/2013 7:55:14 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Wow, we have one semi-positive thread on the Xbox One board and it's already starting to get ripped to shreds. Glad to see nothing is going to change.

We get it that everyone hates the Xbox One, but at least let people enjoy some good news for once.

It's not hate, it's just the article is misleading, even states the PS4 had supply issues and didn't even fill the preorders. It's not exactly something to brag about, that's all.

Sure it is. Microsoft is doing something that Sony is failing pretty hard at : Meeting consumer demand. Pretty soon people will give up trying to get a PS4 and go to Xbox.