"Xbox help" is a pretty cool feature that I'm not sure many people know about

#1bessy67Posted 12/9/2013 8:41:38 AM
Saying "Xbox help" brings up a context-sensitive help menu in snap. For games it basically amounts to an instruction manual. I had no idea you could do this until today.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2MRL3G3NDPosted 12/9/2013 8:44:08 AM
I thought it was the start menu

I've made the mistake many times...and it takes too long to start up, just so you can exit

try again MS...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#3duces9killaPosted 12/9/2013 9:40:46 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...

I've made the mistake many times...and it takes too long to start up, just so you can exit

try again MS...

Shhh don't post anything negative about xbone bessy will be upset
#4Reflex-ArcPosted 12/9/2013 9:47:04 AM(edited)
Interesting side note: When your girlfriend gets sick of your Xbox One not switching to Investigation Discovery HD via voice commands and exclaims "Xbox, go to hell!", it'll pull up the help menu.

True story.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#5zachokPosted 12/9/2013 10:08:11 AM
duces9killa posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

try again MS...

no, s/he has 46 active messages so s/he'll be ok...
#6EllesarienPosted 12/9/2013 10:35:02 AM
duces9killa posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

try again MS...

Just like you can't even post something positive about the X-1 without the disease ridden trolls having to post eh champ?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/9/2013 10:36:42 AM
Ellesarien posted...
duces9killa posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

try again MS...

Just like you can't even post something positive about the X-1 without the disease ridden trolls having to post eh champ?

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.