XBOX ONE currently in stock at Amazon

#1dricachampPosted 12/9/2013 12:35:26 PM
http://amzn.to/1d5i0NW

I missed out last time. They will sell out fast! No need to over pay else where, and I didn't have to pay tax! I'll just sell the extra game lol. :)
#2NermaIPosted 12/9/2013 12:37:12 PM
My local Walmart literally sells out of Wii U's faster than they can put them on the shelf that they've actually resorted to just putting Xbox One's (which they allegedly had an overstock of) in the Wii U's case in hopes of getting it sold.

I LOL'd.
#3kushahilicPosted 12/9/2013 12:44:35 PM
NermaI posted...
My local Walmart literally sells out of Wii U's faster than they can put them on the shelf that they've actually resorted to just putting Xbox One's (which they allegedly had an overstock of) in the Wii U's case in hopes of getting it sold.

I LOL'd.

Guarantee that's false
#4NermaIPosted 12/9/2013 12:45:08 PM
kushahilic posted...
NermaI posted...

I LOL'd.

Guarantee that's false

You have no evidence of that.
#5aj4x94Posted 12/9/2013 12:45:53 PM
My local Sam's Club has a batch for sale.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#6DemonBuffetPosted 12/9/2013 2:13:37 PM
NermaI posted...

I LOL'd.

In other news, there is scientific evidence that Kanye West is a divine being on Earth. More at 11.
---
3DS Friend Code
1950-8276-5784 Big Sexy
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/9/2013 2:16:46 PM
DemonBuffet posted...
NermaI posted...

I LOL'd.

In other news, there is scientific evidence that Kanye West is a divine being on Earth. More at 11.

I LOL'd
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8DojoMaxPosted 12/9/2013 2:19:41 PM
NermaI posted...
My local Walmart literally sells out of Wii U's faster than they can put them on the shelf that they've actually resorted to just putting PS4s (which they allegedly had an overstock of) in the Wii U's case in hopes of getting it sold.

I LOL'd.

---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#9Jiggy101011Posted 12/9/2013 2:21:20 PM
NermaI posted...
kushahilic posted...
NermaI posted...

I LOL'd.

Guarantee that's false

You have no evidence of that.

He gave the same amount of "evidence" that you did.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#10Juzten76Posted 12/9/2013 2:21:29 PM
No topic is safe.