Xbox one better for online gaming?

#1piazzapimper313Posted 12/9/2013 2:46:15 PM
I'm not a huge sp guy, I had the ps3 last gen and last of us, infamous, uncharted, god of war, all great games but once you are done there really isn't reason to replay and you pay 60 for those games. I know uncharted had online but not really a fan.

Now with titan fall, halo, gears of War, it seems like ps4 has more variety but xbox is better for online gaming.

This might be the reason I go xbox
#2TreGoodaPosted 12/9/2013 2:48:58 PM
Without question. PSN is clunky and Sony's exclusives aren't geared towards mp like many of the XBOX exclusives.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#3MCC1701Posted 12/9/2013 2:54:30 PM
Currently in the last gen PS+ is a better service than live. The PS3 had more dedicated servers but that had to do with the devs. Both companies have promised more servers to use for storage and multiplayer, so it is hard to say which will be better ATM.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#4BassnaPosted 12/9/2013 2:57:30 PM
TreGooda posted...
Without question. PSN is clunky and Sony's exclusives aren't geared towards mp like many of the XBOX exclusives.

I was going to come tell you the honest truth, but this kid beat me too it ^^
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#5Kosmo240985Posted 12/9/2013 3:03:09 PM
piazzapimper313 posted...
I'm not a huge sp guy, I had the ps3 last gen and last of us, infamous, uncharted, god of war, all great games but once you are done there really isn't reason to replay and you pay 60 for those games. I know uncharted had online but not really a fan.

Now with titan fall, halo, gears of War, it seems like ps4 has more variety but xbox is better for online gaming.

The best online experience is where your friends are.

that it....thats the only answer worth stating.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#6MCC1701Posted 12/9/2013 3:07:15 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
piazzapimper313 posted...

The best online experience is where your friends are.

that it....thats the only answer worth stating.

I actually really have to go with this. Aside from free games both consoles offer VERY similar online services. However if you have 5 friends with a PS4 and 2 with an Xbox One, that will probably make the biggest difference for you.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/9/2013 3:09:40 PM
MCC1701 posted...
Currently in the last gen PS+ is a better service than live. The PS3 had more dedicated servers but that had to do with the devs. Both companies have promised more servers to use for storage and multiplayer, so it is hard to say which will be better ATM.

Much respect to this opinion, why? because nowhere did you mention the free rentals making PSN+ better, both online services should be measured by that, the online services not by how many free games each company gives out a month. Kudos to you sir.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8sworderPosted 12/9/2013 3:12:34 PM(edited)
lol sounds like you just want FPS

yes Xbox is the dudebro console

Uncharted, GOW, and TLOU all have pretty fun multiplayer
#9CapwnDPosted 12/9/2013 3:29:07 PM
MCC1701 posted...

Actually there were as many or more games on the 360 with dedicated servers last gen. Sony started with some exclusives with dedicated servers, but they seem to have abandoned that after the first couple years.

Not that it's a big deal, just one of those "facts" that people often get wrong.

And PSN+ may be a better deal for you, but I don't like it. If I want a game, I buy a game.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#10SythisTaruPosted 12/9/2013 3:36:35 PM
Of course Live is better. Playstation online gaming is nearly unplayable.