Amazon - Xbone most desired console of 2013

#31Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/11/2013 11:15:19 AM
I'm returning my Xbox One today, I finished Dead Rising 3 and there are simply no other games that I want. Titanfall is going to be purchased for PC, the other games look good but no release dates. I buy the multiplats on PS4 since it's a better video game system.

The Kinect features are cool, but I'm not going to let a $500 system literally collect dust for 5 or so months until the Xbox One only exclusives arrive, if they arrive that early. I'll probably just wait and pick up a Halo edition Xbone with 1 TB drive for the same price.

I'm going to pick up a Wii U, no joke. $300 with two Mario games included, of course and the new 3D Mario for an extra $60, but Target is giving $25 gift cards w/ purchase so I'll get the 3D Mario for $35, so $335 with 3 games .Good value, almost $200 less, I'll give the Xbox One time to mature. Hope you guys enjoy the system.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#32PsychoDrama1Posted 12/11/2013 11:20:59 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Of course Xbox One is selling more. Ps4 has a 40% failure rate. People are waiting for the second edition/fixed batch of consoles in order to buy one.

Not sure if serious

If serious, account deletion advised.

He's as SIRIUS as a heart attack or sumthin'
Tssss tss
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#33BigBOO2UPosted 12/11/2013 11:28:54 AM
PsychoDrama1 posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Of course Xbox One is selling more. Ps4 has a 40% failure rate. People are waiting for the second edition/fixed batch of consoles in order to buy one.

Not sure if serious

If serious, account deletion advised.

Tssss tss

He's mad because the failure rates of the X1 are much higher than those of the PS4, so he goes on message boards to vent his frustrations by making fictitious posts. Strange hobby, for sure, but who am I to judge?
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?