Should I get a PS4 or Xbone?

#1EravelPosted 12/9/2013 2:57:46 PM
I've skipped out on last gen and have no intentions of buying a PS3 or Xbox 360. I mostly lay FPS/TPS', open world adventure games, and ARPG's. I really don't care whether or not a game is 720p/1080p, but I am wondering if there will be any significant gameplay differences down the road due to the tech difference. Price is no concern and the Kinect/DS4 features are irrelevant. Thanks in advance for any advice I get.
---
PSN Xeedragon
Sony pissing on every Vita owner in America and Europe: "We are shifting towards indies and Remote Play in the West"
#2CoordinatesPosted 12/9/2013 2:59:25 PM
Read your topic on the PS4 board,

Xbone has THE better games.
---
PSN: pPpPancakes
Not sure why you'd add me but okay >.<
#3il_capitanoPosted 12/9/2013 3:00:23 PM
If you are in for the games, 2 generations prove that Playstation completely crushes Xbox when it comes to exclusives.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#4krystylaPosted 12/9/2013 3:01:28 PM
il_capitano posted...
If you are in for the games, 2 generations prove that Playstation completely crushes Xbox when it comes to exclusives.

Subjective

On topic get whatever the majority of your friends is getting
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#5userfrigginamePosted 12/9/2013 3:01:44 PM
In terms of games, the PS4 and Xbox One will likely have similar libraries. You might as well flip a coin. The only thing you can really be sure about is that the exclusives they had last gen will carry on to this gen. So, if you want to play Uncharted and other PS exclusives, get PS4. If you wann play Halo along with other Xbox exclusives, go with Xbox One.
#6sworderPosted 12/9/2013 3:01:59 PM
Coordinates posted...
Xbone has THE better games.

at launch

If you are only going to get one and that's it, PS4 is the way to go
#7il_capitanoPosted 12/9/2013 3:06:00 PM
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...

Subjective

Not subjective at all, Microsoft has 3 main IPs (Halo, Gears, Forza) 2 of which are shooters. Playstation has a lot more exclusives/IPs ranging in pretty much every game type.
---
#8KillerDuck03Posted 12/9/2013 3:08:56 PM
If you are in for the games, 2 generations prove that Xbox completely crushes Playstation when it comes to exclusives.
#9krystylaPosted 12/9/2013 3:10:11 PM
il_capitano posted...
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...

Subjective

Not subjective at all, Microsoft has 3 main IPs (Halo, Gears, Forza) 2 of which are shooters. Playstation has a lot more exclusives/IPs ranging in pretty much every game type.

Again subjective quantity is not quality and quality is subjective
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#10il_capitanoPosted 12/9/2013 3:10:50 PM
KillerDuck03 posted...
If you are in for the games, 2 generations prove that Xbox completely crushes Playstation when it comes to exclusives.

Unlike you, i can back up my claim with proof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_%28seventh_generation%29

I dont even need to post PS2 exclusives.
---