Xbox, Kinect NSA Spying Was Done Without Consent, Claims Microsoft

#41Cowboy082288Posted 12/10/2013 3:46:33 PM
krucifixhorror posted...
People are in disbelief and dumbfounded by the fact that they have admitted it and are out in the open about it almost as if to say, "yeah, we're spying you and everyone, what are you going to do about it?"

I believe this is only the beginning.

Who is 'they' in what you said?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#42kiljaedenPosted 12/10/2013 3:49:29 PM
OMG the govt is watching me play videogames!!!! Holy crap, Im sooooooooo scared right now! That video of me playing Forza could be used against me hardcore!

Does wearing my tinfoil hat help defend against this? Please help guys, I really think that the govt could use that vid of me playing killer instinct to ruin my family's lives. The tinfoil hat worked before against facebook right? Itll work now too!
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#43Cowboy082288Posted 12/10/2013 3:52:47 PM
kiljaeden posted...
OMG the govt is watching me play videogames!!!! Holy crap, Im sooooooooo scared right now! That video of me playing Forza could be used against me hardcore!

Does wearing my tinfoil hat help defend against this? Please help guys, I really think that the govt could use that vid of me playing killer instinct to ruin my family's lives. The tinfoil hat worked before against facebook right? Itll work now too!

I'm afraid not, you have to wear a full body tinfoil suit now.
---
#44kiljaedenPosted 12/10/2013 4:04:57 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
kiljaeden posted...

I'm afraid not, you have to wear a full body tinfoil suit now.

F***! My cat too... Ill bet the government has been looking to screw him over for years, they just couldnt get to him until now.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#45Gamer4ever77Posted 12/10/2013 5:42:28 PM
kiljaeden posted...

Be careful playing Call of duty Ghosts, because the NSA will think you are an actual terrorist.
---
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
Minnesota Vikings 2013 3-9-1
#46NinjaDeath911Posted 12/11/2013 5:33:37 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Before people start flooding this topic, let me remind you people that by purchasing an xbone you are giving the NSA another window to spy on you through, but overall your taxes is what is funding all this bullcrap to begin with. Money well spent.

Still don't change the fact that ps4 has no games bro
#47CyborgTwentyPosted 12/14/2013 4:32:31 AM
They can claim whatever they want, that doesn't make it true tough.
#48RaRitsujunPosted 12/14/2013 6:48:30 AM
Xbone720p'd.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 38 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#49Cowboy082288Posted 12/14/2013 7:06:29 AM
Why did the TC put 'Kinect' in the topic title. That device has nothing to do with the story.

Also WoW and life were involved as well. Why is no one talking about that? From every version I have heard the companies that run these networks had no idea this was happening. I'm sure the NSA monitors a lot of social networks that people are unaware of.
---
#50ssjgohhkuPosted 12/18/2013 9:08:48 AM
Xboned.