Xbox, Kinect NSA Spying Was Done Without Consent, Claims Microsoft

#51cheezedadadaPosted 12/18/2013 8:26:11 AM
I still laugh every time I see these threads after seeing the one where Sony monitors all PSN traffic and can hand over ANYTHING to the authorities. Not only that, but they can also give it out to marketing groups or anyone they please. Once you agree to Sony's ToS, you have forfeited your privacy.

So anyone who is hating on MS for this and thinks they are safe on the PS4...I have uhh...bad news for you.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#52EKSRPosted 12/18/2013 8:33:54 AM
so why not just unplug kinect if your so worried?
#53embrandedonePosted 12/19/2013 12:48:40 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Before people start flooding this topic, let me remind you people that by purchasing an xbone you are giving the NSA another window to spy on you through, but overall your taxes is what is funding all this bullcrap to begin with. Money well spent.

Nicely said
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#54Emerald_MeliosPosted 12/19/2013 4:03:57 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Before people start flooding this topic, let me remind you people that by purchasing an xbone you are giving the NSA another window to spy on you through, but overall your taxes is what is funding all this bullcrap to begin with. Money well spent.

It's only natural that those in power would use every means to keep it, even if it involves surveillance on citizenry. It's actually normal human behavior and should be expected of all elected officials before casting your votes.
#55kyncaniPosted 12/19/2013 7:29:12 AM
And now there is civil war, with one side that wants a camera in everyone's home.

And the other which does not accept such a thing.
#56Cowboy082288Posted 12/19/2013 7:37:37 AM
Interesting, this TC has now created two misleading topics, citing cinemablend as his/her source. Starting to look like a troll TC.

By the way, anyone who takes articles from cinemablend serious is not to bright.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#57ILikeGamesManPosted 12/19/2013 7:41:29 AM
kyncani posted...
And now there is civil war, with one side that wants a camera in everyone's home.

And the other which does not accept such a thing.

You can just unplug the Kinect. You know that right?

It doesn't matter either way since Sony spies just as much. They can report anything I do on PSN when requested.
#58Jx1010Posted 12/19/2013 8:24:16 AM
Microsoft blames NSA
lol like who didnt see this coming
u bought it
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 and SonicAll-Stars RacingTransformed
#59ILikeGamesManPosted 12/19/2013 8:36:58 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Microsoft blames NSA
lol like who didnt see this coming
u bought it

If its NSA doing the spying, are they not to blame?

What is Sony's excuse for changing their TOS to allow all data to be collected and handed over? Who's fault is it there?

Lemme guess, no matter what situation its Microsofts fault.
#60embrandedonePosted 12/21/2013 12:55:50 AM
MS says a lot of things
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.