To people who have the xbox one. How is the Kinect part of the system?

#11dengeistPosted 12/9/2013 8:22:26 PM
It's awful, it doesn't do anything cool. I'm going to trade in my xbox for ps4. It's going to have more exclusives anyway and it's more powerful n stuff. That nfl app and snap and stuff....man what was I thinking? It even recognizes me and my girlfriend when we walk in the room, and gives us achievements for watching movies together. It's really weird.
#12john11ver44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 8:26:32 PM
Can't wait for the new Rainbow six or Fallout 4 when that ever comes out. They should bring back Condemned Criminal Origins. That game scared the you know what out of me when I used to play that late at night. My dream game down the road would be another Star Wars Dark Forces/Jedi Knight game!!!!!!!!
#13john11ver44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 8:30:22 PM
dengeist posted...
It's awful, it doesn't do anything cool. I'm going to trade in my xbox for ps4. It's going to have more exclusives anyway and it's more powerful n stuff. That nfl app and snap and stuff....man what was I thinking? It even recognizes me and my girlfriend when we walk in the room, and gives us achievements for watching movies together. It's really weird.

Oh come on!!!!! Trust me friend, in a few years you will regret getting rid of it! No systems is worth getting rid of. Even the WiiU is looking good right now. Nintendo keeps putting out their magic. Don't trade it!
#14drfirepantsPosted 12/9/2013 8:34:01 PM
The kinect works very well. I think people naturally tend to speak loud to it at first but once you get used to it you start realizing you dont have to, you dont even really have to speak slow to it. Of course if your tv is turned up really loud you may have to speak over it. The system itself is very quiet and I personally leave my xbox on most of the time and it gets slightly warm.
#15BrownGottiPosted 12/9/2013 9:01:30 PM
The Kinect works as advertised! That's all I ever wanted.
#16Hucast9Posted 12/9/2013 9:13:55 PM
You guys should state your room temperature plus whether it is loud or not. Just stating that it's not loud is not very helpful. We want to know if the system is still quiet in an 80 degree Farenheit room.
#17Jiggy101011Posted 12/9/2013 9:24:28 PM
Hucast9 posted...
You guys should state your room temperature plus whether it is loud or not. Just stating that it's not loud is not very helpful. We want to know if the system is still quiet in an 80 degree Farenheit room.

Jeez, 80 degree room? Do you game in a closet?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#18CKnightPosted 12/9/2013 9:39:41 PM
john11ver44 posted...
dengeist posted...

Oh come on!!!!! Trust me friend, in a few years you will regret getting rid of it! No systems is worth getting rid of. Even the WiiU is looking good right now. Nintendo keeps putting out their magic. Don't trade it!

Let him trade it in. People like him helps the industry. They make quick and unintelligible decisions and can often end up buying the same console 3 to 4 times in a gen.
#19Jiggysan10Posted 12/10/2013 2:03:03 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Atta way to steal a man's board name. Only a super alpha clone would copy a generic name. *faints*
#20Jiggy101011Posted 12/10/2013 5:26:58 AM
Jiggysan10 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Atta way to steal a man's board name. Only a super alpha clone would copy a generic name. *faints*

You can be my alt if you want :)
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.