List all your complains regarding Xbox One.

#1PlCCOLOPosted 12/9/2013 10:47:01 PM(edited)
+Can't see hard drive space
+Install times are long
+Cloud storage for game saves not implemented
+Can't use external HD yet
+Controller build quality has been **** especially for my D1 controller
+****ty XBL services. PSN has extra goodies

Trying to put these in a positive light... with the + symbol...
---
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.
#2cheezedadadaPosted 12/9/2013 10:47:16 PM
For me, right now not having external harddrive support and not being able to manage the HDD content is lame. Thankfully they are remedying that, but those features at launch would have been nice.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#3darkstar4221Posted 12/9/2013 10:48:52 PM
+Xbox one needs to be hacked. There needs to be a hack or a mod that disables kinect or something. It needs to be more moddable.

+The hard drive can be replaced, even though it voids your warranty.
#4cheezedadadaPosted 12/9/2013 10:49:53 PM
darkstar4221 posted...
+Xbox one needs to be hacked. There needs to be a hack or a mod that disables kinect or something. It needs to be more moddable.

You can disable Kinect by unplugging it. I know that doesn't comply with exactly what you said, but the option is there if you need it.
---
#5darkstar4221Posted 12/9/2013 10:50:40 PM
cheezedadada posted...
darkstar4221 posted...

You can disable Kinect by unplugging it. I know that doesn't comply with exactly what you said, but the option is there if you need it.

Sorry I don't know too much about the Xbox one hardware.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 12/9/2013 10:52:40 PM
darkstar4221 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
darkstar4221 posted...

Sorry I don't know too much about the Xbox one hardware.

It's cool, just throwing that out there. At one point it actually did require the Kinect to always be on so it definitely was a problem at some point.
---
#7ShaunageAUPosted 12/9/2013 11:05:59 PM
The party/invite to game system is a total nightmare and a massive leap backwards.
It takes too long to check achievements.

Apart from that, I love the machine, but those really stand out because they are both worse than they were on the 360.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#8aj4x94Posted 12/9/2013 11:07:14 PM
There's a lot, but the two most important ones are it doesn't have any games I want and I don't want to pay extra for a peripheral I have no plans on using.

There.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#9ChargrilledPosted 12/9/2013 11:11:33 PM
no external storage yet
user interface can become really laggy after using instant on for a while
no data management or ability to view hd space left etc
installs take ages
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#10sharksfan7Posted 12/9/2013 11:16:52 PM
My main complaint right now is that the power brick is pretty loud while the system is on instant-on mode. The system is quiet, but there's a very noticeable noise coming from the power brick. It's likely the fan running. Pretty frustrating considering most devices can be in standby mode and make hardly any noise at all.

Also, the left bumper on my controller is kind of loose. It rattles if I shake the controller. It's a small complaint, but still annoying.
---
PSN: The_IceisRight , XBL: drumstriker26 , 3DS FC: 1521-2854-5997