So I just purchased my Xbox One via amazon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I just purchased my Xbox One via amazon
3 years ago#1
It's delivery date is the 16th so it's quite far away but still thats fine. I am going to play Last of Us while I wait.

So I was just wondering, what game should I buy 2nd? My first is going to be DR3 as I am a huuuge fan of the series. But what's next? Killer Instinct? NBA2k14? Ryse? Forza?

Just wondering what people have been feeling about the games
Lakers are the greatest franchise in NBA history
3 years ago#2
ryse isnt worth the price tag
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
3 years ago#3
Don't bother with NBA 2K14. It is graphically great, but is nowhere near as good as past games in the series. I bought DR3, AC4, NBA 2K14, and Forza 5. Ryse I plan on buying when it is dirt cheap. Have heard it is fun, but too short.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
3 years ago#4
Killer Instinct is free. You can buy it if you want to unlock all the characters.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#5
After some reviewing I think I am going with DR3 and Killer Instinct for now. No interest in car games. I already just beat AC4 and CoD Ghosts. NBA2k has horrible reviews, BF4 is apparently unplayable, Ryse is all visual no substance. So I will hold out on other games for now and enjoy Last of Us and then DR3 :)
Lakers are the greatest franchise in NBA history
3 years ago#6
Definitely Forza, Ryse is more of a rental or wait for a price drop. Dead Rising 3 is a ton of fun!!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
AStrawhatPirate posted...
After some reviewing I think I am going with DR3 and Killer Instinct for now. No interest in car games. I already just beat AC4 and CoD Ghosts. NBA2k has horrible reviews, BF4 is apparently unplayable, Ryse is all visual no substance. So I will hold out on other games for now and enjoy Last of Us and then DR3 :)

Don't forget GT6...

Oh wait.. no interest in car games.

LAME
3 years ago#9
CapwnD posted...
Killer Instinct is free. You can buy it if you want to unlock all the characters.

It's not free then is it...
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
3 years ago#10
MrSpaM111 posted...
CapwnD posted...

It's not free then is it...

omg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I just purchased my Xbox One via amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived