I have to clear up the confusion on the Kinect spying thing

#71TheSL1ClubPosted 12/10/2013 4:50:49 PM
Mander1861 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Don't lie you are a delicious 12 yr old.

Pedo alert !!!!!!

Man what a screwed up 12 yr old. Get your head checked asap.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#72Solid_SchmittyPosted 12/10/2013 4:52:08 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Solid_Schmitty posted...
Mander1861 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Don't lie you are a delicious 12 yr old.

Pedo alert !!!!!!

Butt hurt fanboy troll alert!!!

Dudes soo mad hes making even less sense than before.

You need to learn how to troll

pathetic
#73djwagonPosted 12/10/2013 4:52:20 PM
Mander1861 posted...
djwagon posted...
lol tc your so blinded by the governments bs .you really most be new to the world of seeing the truth in front of you.I am taking your a true obama supporter .because you believe every word that comes out of his mouth .so how is that prison closing going he promised would be closed in his first year in office .it is now 2013 5+ years later and it is still open

lawl another person who cant read.

great come back .hey I will say this to save face on here .but in turn you just confirmed you will beleive any bs the us government will tell you
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before
#74TheSL1ClubPosted 12/10/2013 4:53:47 PM(edited)
Cowboy082288 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Solid_Schmitty posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
The kinect device is not being used to secretly stream video to anyone. It's a silly idea.

You are a straight up fool. You need to go get your head checked

Hmmm nah I think you are. It would not be to hard for a person that knew what they were doing to figure out that a camera in their own home was streaming out video/audio data through their router/modem.

And it wouldn't be hard to understand that a phone used to make calls until someone tapped it and turn it into a spying device, just as easy to do with the kinect, now you got both quality audio and video data.

Derp I don't think you understand. The data which is compressed audio/video has to go through your local network. That can be tracked locally.

Or are you trying to say that they monitor like skype calls? Where you already know your sending out data. In that case I imagine that would be like cell calls, they want location/time and who the call was to and maybe the duration of the call.

Believe it or not the government is not an all powerful entity. They couldn't even roll out a working website for their ACA. They can not record all the audio/video of the billions of calls and streams made across cell/land phones + internet every day. Even if they could (which they can't) who the hell is going to listen to and watch all that crap?

quote: 'Believe it or not the government is not an all powerful entity' LMFAO, name one other entity that's more powerful. Go on I'll wait,
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#75Cowboy082288Posted 12/10/2013 5:06:21 PM
Solid_Schmitty posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Solid_Schmitty posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
The kinect device is not being used to secretly stream video to anyone. It's a silly idea.

You are a straight up fool. You need to go get your head checked

Hmmm nah I think you are. It would not be to hard for a person that knew what they were doing to figure out that a camera in their own home was streaming out video/audio data through their router/modem.

You are ****ing so stupid man WOW. You do know it WOULD NOT BE HARD to cover up the fact that the camera in there house was streaming.... Man please just go to a bridge and end it because you are part of what is ruining the human race

lol try to not view the world from your amount of knowledge for a second. Think about a bright MIT comp science student. A stanford comp engineer grad, who works at IBM and plays games. You really think no one is going to figure out that this camera in their house is constantly streaming out data????
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#76Cowboy082288Posted 12/10/2013 5:34:28 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

quote: 'Believe it or not the government is not an all powerful entity' LMFAO, name one other entity that's more powerful. Go on I'll wait,

Obvious Strawman argument.

But I will entertain you.

How do we measure power? Well if knowledge is power clearly the US government doesn't have all the knowledge. Usually when they need something made or invented they contract or hire. Ford and GM made the tanks for WWII, not the government. Scientist from many countries and universities were brought in for the Manhattan project and the Apollo program.

If money is power then yeah sure the US federal government has the largest revenue stream of any entity in the world. That being said the cumulative wealth of the nation they govern dwarfs the amount they have control of. When the US economy had lost about 25 trillion in total economic value during the last recession the most the fed could throw at it was a measly 1 trillion stimulus (which by the way was not affective and a waste of money). The economy did not start to rebound until the market as a whole sorted the recession out.

So what this really comes to is what I think you actually mean by power. The use of force. The military. US military like many democracies is controlled by politicians, these politicians change rather frequently so it is not exactly a consolidated power. Even if it was, that sort of power can evaporate quickly. Remember the russian tanker getting out of the soviet tank to join the protest? The Soviet Union saw its entire military might evaporate in one moment. Also as a former member of the US army I happen to think most people in it are pretty decent folks.

I think many people like to believe in an all powerful all knowing government. It gives them a since that everything goes according to plan. The truth is more difficult. The world is a chaotic crap shoot. Your success or failure in life is governed mostly by you, not some grand scheme that you have no control over. Your not some downtrodden rebel who is fighting the good fight.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#77ssjgohhkuPosted 12/14/2013 8:53:46 AM
Big brother is watching!