ps4 out sells xbox by 66%, ouch?

#81Brummie_lad123Posted 12/11/2013 9:26:47 AM
I think the news today the XB1 has sold 2 million basically proves patcher is incorrect unless PS4 has sold millions more since their last update in early December.
---
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
#82MetroidFan9999Posted 12/11/2013 9:41:03 AM
Brummie_lad123 posted...
I think the news today the XB1 has sold 2 million basically proves patcher is incorrect unless PS4 has sold millions more since their last update in early December.

Consoles shipped =/= consoles sold to consumer....which is what NPD tracks.

The simple fact that many people have reported consoles still on shelves, is evident of this.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#83Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 12/11/2013 9:45:53 AM(edited)
The 2 million is sold through to consumers according to the article(and MS) that says they sold that. NPD will obviously be reporting less than that because they don't use worldwide numbers. Not sure if it has changed but I don't think they track Walmart.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#84cheezedadadaPosted 12/11/2013 9:48:01 AM
Damn people are STILL finding ways to discredit this news? Is it because its official and not from Forbes?
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#85krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 9:49:30 AM
Well the PS4 was also available 87.5% longer
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#86krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 9:51:56 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
dnmt posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Name dnmt
User ID 411526
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.
Account Created Thursday, July 4, 2002 1:00 AM
Last Visit Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:22 PM
Karma 2271

Better be careful. Some of these mods get REALLY upset when you criticize their precious Xbox One too much. They're the GameFaqs version of Cartman. :D

I was warned myself with this as response to my dispute

You have an abysmal moderation history in general, including a previous censor bypass, so don't be surprised if penalties escalate. That said, please read the guidelines if you haven't already -- proper censoring is by far the easiest rule on the site, so these deletions can be easily avoided.
---
#87vashtrichamPosted 12/11/2013 10:03:33 AM(edited)
krystyla posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
dnmt posted...

User Name dnmt
User ID 411526
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.
Karma 2271

Better be careful. Some of these mods get REALLY upset when you criticize their precious Xbox One too much. They're the GameFaqs version of Cartman. :D

You have an abysmal moderation history in general, including a previous censor bypass, so don't be surprised if penalties escalate. That said, please read the guidelines if you haven't already -- proper censoring is by far the easiest rule on the site, so these deletions can be easily avoided.

I got modded for trolling for saying my xbox wont turn on without saying on like im from new york. Which is true my x1 will not turn on if i say xbox on normally. The mods on here are ridiculous at times. I got some british guy modding me for talking about new yorkers saying they wouldnt like it when he really has no clue what new yorkers would or wouldnt like.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#88krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 10:06:14 AM
vashtricham posted...
krystyla posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
dnmt posted...

User Name dnmt
User ID 411526
Karma 2271

I got modded for trolling for saying my xbox wont turn on without saying on like im from new york. Which is true my x1 will not turn on if i say xbox on normally. The mods on here are ridiculous at times. I got some british guy modding me for talking about new yorkers saying they wouldnt like it when he really has no clue what new yorkers would or wouldnt like.

Well I am from a country where I can say f*** and s*** live in TV without getting bleeped
---
#89CyborgTwentyPosted 12/12/2013 5:17:55 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Damn people are STILL finding ways to discredit this news? Is it because its official and not from Forbes?

It's desperation.