MS joins coalition to reform GOVT spying. I just wanna enjoy games >:[

#11jairusmonillasPosted 12/10/2013 6:24:32 AM
What separates Xbox One to PS4, Facebook, Google, iOS and others are mainly because Xbox One have a super HD surveillance camera that can track every moment, every voice almost the perfect surveillance camera ever made. lol
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#12shads3055Posted 12/10/2013 8:13:18 AM
stop complaining its good they spy. if u are doing something bad u should get caught. if not who cares if someone is watching u. u wont get in trouble..
#13MrSpaM111Posted 12/10/2013 8:23:47 AM
shads3055 posted...
stop complaining its good they spy. if u are doing something bad u should get caught. if not who cares if someone is watching u. u wont get in trouble..

Guess your going to love it when they install cameras in your toilet at home to check you aren't breaking the law whilst taking a dump!

This whole approach is 'guilty until proven innocent', it's absolutely ridiculous
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#14EllesarienPosted 12/10/2013 8:29:11 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
For someone who wants to just "enjoy games" you seem to talk a lot about them instead of playing them. Perhaps that is where the problem lies?

---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#15Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 2:27:42 AM(edited)
no. Maybe I should omit that from the title as you shills missed the point. I wish I didn't have to worry. But many are. And if GS reports on it with everyone else. It's a real issue.

SparkItUp posted...
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” - Ben Franklin

Viryu posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
What if it is for your own good. I'll take this a step further; once you decide to be apart of any society, you automatically give up some of your rights to be apart of the collective group. the whole point is to have more control and ultimately order. the government spying on ppl really is not an issue, considering that they are more than likely doing this to catch big time terrorists. Who cares if they spy on you, as long as you are not committing a crime, then you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if spying can reveal a mass plot (which it has), then I bet you will all change your tune.

"They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
11th Nov. 1755, Benjamin Franklin, one of the forefathers of United States

That whole "fight against terrorism by taking away human rights" ideology is basically everything that the creators of the Constitution of United States fought against. You should be ashamed of yourself.

---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#16GotTruthPosted 12/11/2013 2:17:56 AM
shads3055 posted...

Slave.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#17Red_JesterPosted 12/11/2013 4:34:11 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
MDF is running out of weapons lol. What about PS4 tho. If NSA got into XBL, wouldn't they easily spy on PSN as well?

American Company, with Americans spying on Americans.
no one cares.

Americans, spying on everyone through a Japanese company, probably not really as acceptable to them.

Not necessarily. A lot of countries allow the US to spy on their population because it often breaks their own constitution to do it themselves, so the US do it and they both share the information. Obviously they won't admit that to their own people, though.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#18SythisTaruPosted 12/11/2013 4:41:35 PM
Lol, you guys are so dumb.
#19TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/11/2013 4:49:21 PM
How MS can help stop this:

1. found a new island nation
2. loan America a bunch of money and then have them over a barrel like China does
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#20BushidoEffect3Posted 12/11/2013 10:26:08 PM
What's the current deficit for america? still growing as always. few trillion?
---
http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4