Zoo Tycoon good or bad?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Zoo Tycoon good or bad?
2 years ago#1
So my birthday and Christmas are coming up, same day actually. I have given my mom and list of stuff i want for Christmas but she keeps hounding me about what i want for my birthday and i just keep saying that i don't know.

Zoo Tycoon looks kind of fun though and the idea of building my own custom zoo seems pretty neat. Just wondering if its any good or if it sucks, cause i really don't want it if its no good.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v2 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
2 years ago#2
It's not a bad game. Planning out your zoo is great stuff but they definitely hold your hand a lot more than other zoo tycoons. The graphics are pretty good, an it's a nice change of pace.

I own every XOne game that has released. Let me know if you have any other questions.

GT. RippyMicBaked
2 years ago#3
If you have an Xbox One already, there is a demo on the marketplace. I've downloaded it but have not played it yet.
2 years ago#4
Watching some reviews and finding out it's positive and negative points would be a good start
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
2 years ago#5
Ok i will watch some reviews and try the demo out for sure, didn't know there was one. Was just wanting some input from people who might have played the game.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
2 years ago#6
Tried the demo, it was kind of cool, not sure its really my type of game though. Was hoping for a bit more customization in the zoo but most of it was playing the same 3 minigames (feeding, washing and playing)
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Zoo Tycoon good or bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived