Xbox One already hacked. Play Ryse with a PS4 or Wii U controller

#31BDJaycePosted 12/10/2013 9:31:51 AM
BraxSimeon posted...
BDJayce posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...
Finally, a good controller for the Xbone.

So this guys a troll too? Tsk, tsk...

Oh no! He doesn't like the Xbox One controller and prefers one of the other two to it.

That makes him a troll! Tsk.. shame on you dnmt for having an opinion! What do you think this is the internet where you can just believe stuff that you want? Grow up!

Sure, it's possible that he's used the XB1 controller that truly thinks it is in no way good. It's unlikely, but it's possible. However, all you needed to do was read his other posts (in this very thread) and see he's a self-avowed troll.

Yeah i'm just tired of "troll" being thrown around every 5 seconds. When it comes to this board and gamefaqs in general the word 'troll' has completely lost it's meaning.

Like "racism" in politics.. or "equality" to feminazi's.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#32mike468Posted 12/10/2013 9:34:02 AM
krystyla posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Anyone else anticipate Microsoft taking drastic and draconian measures against these folks?

Clearly, Microsoft is losing revenue from lost Xbone controller sales.

I hope they do, I want an even playfield

First off this isn't even a hack. It's a programable usb passthrough that lets you use whatever controller you want on the Xbox One.

Please tell me why players should be banned, block or even segregated because they choose to use a different controller?

Users didn't have an unfair advantagr from playing fighting games on past consoles between using a standard 360 controller, fight stick or fight pad.

Also if anything this device handicaps players because it actually adds 1.2ms of latency to the input.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#33BraxSimeonPosted 12/10/2013 9:36:22 AM
BDJayce posted...
BraxSimeon posted...
BDJayce posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

Oh no! He doesn't like the Xbox One controller and prefers one of the other two to it.

That makes him a troll! Tsk.. shame on you dnmt for having an opinion! What do you think this is the internet where you can just believe stuff that you want? Grow up!

Sure, it's possible that he's used the XB1 controller that truly thinks it is in no way good. It's unlikely, but it's possible. However, all you needed to do was read his other posts (in this very thread) and see he's a self-avowed troll.

Yeah i'm just tired of "troll" being thrown around every 5 seconds. When it comes to this board and gamefaqs in general the word 'troll' has completely lost it's meaning.

I don't disagree that the knee-jerk troll/pony/xbot stuff is rampant - it's just that dnmt isn't the example to use for well reasoned opinions vs fanboy silliness.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#34dnmtPosted 12/10/2013 9:36:50 AM
BDJayce posted...
BraxSimeon posted...
BDJayce posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

That said, I did get to try out both controllers and I found the Xbone's controller to generally be a step back from the 360 one. The materials also felt cheap. The PS4 controller, however, was so amazing that I already ordered one to use for PC gaming at least since there's no point in getting a PS4 yet.
#35mrpicPosted 12/10/2013 9:36:51 AM
gotta love how the ps fanboys know everyone hates thier pad so much that now they attack microsofts pads lol
#36vashtrichamPosted 12/10/2013 11:17:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]