do u think next gen came to soon and should have come a year from now or so

#1shads3055Posted 12/10/2013 10:08:48 AM
I like the launch games that came for xbox one and see only 1 for ps4. I love the xbox one and the all in one imput and everything but when I see that titianfall is out in march, and destiny is out in September I wonder if next gen is out to early. that it should have come over the summer and had a strong holiday season with true next gen games which im sure we will see but I feel its taking longer then it did when ps3 and 360 was out or was it about the same and I just don't remember.

ryse is amazing, forza shows of cloud and graphics. dead rising is just fun. I don't count the multiplatform games and tomb raider because they are just updated graphics but barely at that.
#2skermacPosted 12/10/2013 10:10:32 AM
I think PS4 and X1 both should have waited a year to get the flaws out. So many bugs and things needing an upgrade at launch to get everything to work. What was the reason for the rush?

360 and PS3 never had this many problems at launch and everything worked.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#3shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 10:14:42 AM
mine works fine im not talking flaws a few systems breaking that happens and is normal. im talking games and graphics and stuff
#4krystylaPosted 12/10/2013 10:17:04 AM
skermac posted...
I think PS4 and X1 both should have waited a year to get the flaws out. So many bugs and things needing an upgrade at launch to get everything to work. What was the reason for the rush?

I have no actual insight on the matter but I am guessing Sony wanted to outsmart MS and MS had to follow suit which ended up rushing both
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#5aszsithPosted 12/10/2013 10:19:01 AM
Considering that the old hardware is still pumping out amazing games, yes.

However, even if the hardware manufacturers had taken another year to develop, that doesn't mean the units would be completely free of design defects. More time doesn't necessarily mean no mistakes.
---
I own a XBOne, PS3, XBOX360, and Wii. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the logo on the box. Can you say the same?
#6TheMuffinPosted 12/10/2013 10:20:46 AM
skermac posted...

Uhh...No?
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#7SunDevil77Posted 12/10/2013 10:23:59 AM
No. It came a year too late, if anything.
Gaming lags behind when there is 7-8 year old technology on the market. Not only do console games start dragging, but a majority of PC games can't advance.

They managed to squeeze every bit of power out of the PS360, which is impressive, but it is definitely time for a new generation.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8DarthvadePosted 12/10/2013 10:28:18 AM
skermac posted...

The current failure rate is nothing compared to the PS3 YLOD and RROD numbers well, MS wishes we would forget that whole $3 billion dollar mess.
---
- Everybody Lies -
#9shootsmackPosted 12/10/2013 10:32:40 AM
I've been waiting a long time for the next generation of television.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#10skermacPosted 12/10/2013 10:33:15 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
No. It came a year too late, if anything.
Gaming lags behind when there is 7-8 year old technology on the market. Not only do console games start dragging, but a majority of PC games can't advance.

They managed to squeeze every bit of power out of the PS360, which is impressive, but it is definitely time for a new generation.

PC games advance and have nothing to do with consoles, try again. Great games are still coming out, look at The Last of Us, didn't need next gen for it.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive