Heck yea! Amazon has Xbox One back in stock! Go! Go! Go!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Heck yea! Amazon has Xbox One back in stock! Go! Go! Go!

User Info: dricachamp

dricachamp
3 years ago#1
http://amzn.to/18zF8ld

This is a good deal, because the previous deals made you buy a game bundle for $560+. This is for just the system. If you missed out last time, they sold out in a few hours! I got this one for my little brother. Also good not to pay tax, and free 2-day shipping lol.

Which 2 games should I get first? I'm thinking Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts or Assassin's Creed 4?

User Info: Double O Negro

Double O Negro
3 years ago#2
Costco has had em for weeks at $479.99 and a lifetime return guarantee.
"Dont blame me, blame yourself or your God!!" -Delita(Final Fantasy Tactics)

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#3
It's funny that every time I see one of these topics, I am tempted to order one, whereas if they simply had them in stock constantly, the temptation wouldn't be there. I know I want one eventually, but right now I have way more reasons not to get one than the other way around. Still, these topics still make me hover over the "add to cart" button, at least until I come to my senses. I wonder if Amazon is doing this on purpose.
Currently Playing: NFS: Rivals, AC4, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#4
They just had a topic on how they were just sold out, and now they're back in stock, how is Microsoft re stocking these consoles so fast?
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
3 years ago#5
Exodus_Prime posted...
They just had a topic on how they were just sold out, and now they're back in stock, how is Microsoft re stocking these consoles so fast?

The system is technically a mini PC now. It's not hard to manufacture them.
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#6
Exodus_Prime posted...

I would think Amazon would be right up there with Walmart as top priority. I'd expect near daily shipments, don't you think?
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#7
scoobydoobydont posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I would think Amazon would be right up there with Walmart as top priority. I'd expect near daily shipments, don't you think?

That's a good point, maybe they do make them top priority, Amazon is the biggest maybe entirely online store? so that would make sense.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: shootsmack

shootsmack
3 years ago#8
"Look at all the great things available for purchase from your friends at Microsoft!"
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.

User Info: dricachamp

dricachamp
3 years ago#9
They're back in stock again, I guess Amazon has connections! lol. I have a feeling The week before Christmas and after it will be impossible to buy without spending $750+ on Ebay. However the New Year should bring a plethora of in-stock One's at brick & mortar stores.

and no one could recommend me a game? What is the definitive X1 game out now?

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#10
SlimeSwayze posted...
It's funny that every time I see one of these topics, I am tempted to order one, whereas if they simply had them in stock constantly, the temptation wouldn't be there... I wonder if Amazon is doing this on purpose.

Supply and Demand in action.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Heck yea! Amazon has Xbox One back in stock! Go! Go! Go!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived