Heck yea! Amazon has Xbox One back in stock! Go! Go! Go!

#1dricachampPosted 12/10/2013 12:21:08 PM
http://amzn.to/18zF8ld

This is a good deal, because the previous deals made you buy a game bundle for $560+. This is for just the system. If you missed out last time, they sold out in a few hours! I got this one for my little brother. Also good not to pay tax, and free 2-day shipping lol.

Which 2 games should I get first? I'm thinking Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts or Assassin's Creed 4?
#2Double O NegroPosted 12/10/2013 12:23:28 PM
Costco has had em for weeks at $479.99 and a lifetime return guarantee.
---
"Dont blame me, blame yourself or your God!!" -Delita(Final Fantasy Tactics)
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 12/10/2013 12:47:17 PM
It's funny that every time I see one of these topics, I am tempted to order one, whereas if they simply had them in stock constantly, the temptation wouldn't be there. I know I want one eventually, but right now I have way more reasons not to get one than the other way around. Still, these topics still make me hover over the "add to cart" button, at least until I come to my senses. I wonder if Amazon is doing this on purpose.
---
Currently Playing: NFS: Rivals, AC4, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 12/10/2013 12:48:27 PM
They just had a topic on how they were just sold out, and now they're back in stock, how is Microsoft re stocking these consoles so fast?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5TheMuffinPosted 12/10/2013 12:52:25 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
They just had a topic on how they were just sold out, and now they're back in stock, how is Microsoft re stocking these consoles so fast?

The system is technically a mini PC now. It's not hard to manufacture them.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 12/10/2013 12:57:14 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

I would think Amazon would be right up there with Walmart as top priority. I'd expect near daily shipments, don't you think?
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/10/2013 12:58:44 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I would think Amazon would be right up there with Walmart as top priority. I'd expect near daily shipments, don't you think?

That's a good point, maybe they do make them top priority, Amazon is the biggest maybe entirely online store? so that would make sense.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8shootsmackPosted 12/10/2013 1:05:12 PM
"Look at all the great things available for purchase from your friends at Microsoft!"
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#9dricachamp(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 11:36:04 AM
They're back in stock again, I guess Amazon has connections! lol. I have a feeling The week before Christmas and after it will be impossible to buy without spending $750+ on Ebay. However the New Year should bring a plethora of in-stock One's at brick & mortar stores.

and no one could recommend me a game? What is the definitive X1 game out now?
#10BigBOO2UPosted 12/11/2013 11:57:40 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
It's funny that every time I see one of these topics, I am tempted to order one, whereas if they simply had them in stock constantly, the temptation wouldn't be there... I wonder if Amazon is doing this on purpose.

Supply and Demand in action.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?