Trying to navigate the Microsoft site

#1LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 12/10/2013 12:33:46 PM
At the moment I'm trying to change some payment options and canceling the auto-renew on my card. Well after navigating their absolutely horrid site when trying to do anything, I've gotten to a point where you cancel and it just comes to a page that says "uh-oh that shouldn't happen". The one page that doesn't work is the one I need.

Microsoft is just coming out as more and more of a terrible company. That mixed with the X1s stupid interface is really infuriating me today

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to cancel easily off the top of your head?
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#2browniemixPosted 12/10/2013 12:37:49 PM
Call 1800 4my xbox. Annd are u on microsoft website or xbox.com. anyway about 2 years ago i had to call thrm to stop the auto renew
#3LeTHaL_PiRaTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 12:46:21 PM
I'm on their main site now and it's just as assbackwards as everything else they do.
---
#4TrickyPonyPosted 12/10/2013 12:49:28 PM
Has it been changed? I used to sign in to my account, go to account details, and change things quite quickly
#5LeTHaL_PiRaTe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 12:57:46 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Has it been changed? I used to sign in to my account, go to account details, and change things quite quickly

Yes, with the release of the new Xbox, the site has changed. I've canceled before easily on another account a couple years ago, but now it's just annoying.
---