The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread
3 years ago#1
Hello fellow gamers, I already have a few good friends from this site, but I figured since Xbox One allows you to have 1,000 friends way better than 100 on 360, that maybe we could pull a "social media" moment and add one another.

Here are Xbox One games I own and currently play: Forza 5,COD:Ghosts,BF 4 (I'll start playing it as soon as it works again lol) Assassin's Creed 4, Killer Instinct.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
3 years ago#2
Exodus_Prime posted...
Hello fellow gamers, I already have a few good friends from this site, but I figured since Xbox One allows you to have 1,000 friends way better than 100 on 360, that maybe we could pull a "social media" moment and add one another.

Here are Xbox One games I own and currently play: Forza 5,COD:Ghosts,BF 4 (I'll start playing it as soon as it works again lol) Assassin's Creed 4, Killer Instinct.

Damn, no one wants to be your friend.
3 years ago#3
Anyone can add me if they'd like. Currently playing Ghosts, BF4, NBA 2K14 and DR3. Gamertag is GutxPile
XBOX GT GutxPile
3 years ago#4
I own practically every XOne game that is out, minus Madden, FIFA and Crimson Dragon.

Add me. GT. RippyMicBaked
3 years ago#5
add me godslayer1975
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
3 years ago#6
My name is my GT!! Add me!
3 years ago#7
GT is Slacker6001
I own almost all the games.
3 years ago#8
I own Forza 5, COD Ghosts, AC IV, NBA 2K14, Powerstar Golf and Peggle 2.
I work on weekends, so I play mostly Mon - Thurs. Feel free to add me. My GT is NaiLSONS
A man who is used to acting in one way never changes; he must come to ruin when the times, in changing, no longer are in harmony with his ways.
3 years ago#9
I would love to at least see more people online on my xbox one even if we don't play together lol I have DR3 and Forza right now.. and KI. My gamertag is KillerSinxx. Feel free to add me you guys.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
3 years ago#10
In sig, picking up Forza later.. DR3 atm
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived