NSA has their paws all over xbox live. Privacy fail.

#1zero_or_d1ePosted 12/10/2013 4:13:54 PM
Topic.

http://benswann.com/guess-which-hot-christmas-game-console-the-nsa-is-hacking-into/
---
- Will not change this until I am playing Final Fantasy X HD.
[ 14th of Sept 2011]
#2kiljaedenPosted 12/10/2013 4:14:48 PM
Im not important enough to be watched...
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#3bessy67Posted 12/10/2013 4:32:08 PM
If the NSA really wants to see me playing Peggle 2, so be it.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4zephirrainesPosted 12/10/2013 4:35:52 PM
Sony is spying on you too.
#5LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 12/10/2013 4:38:05 PM
zero_or_d1e posted...
Topic.

http://benswann.com/guess-which-hot-christmas-game-console-the-nsa-is-hacking-into/

kids will always be kids nothing to see here people move along
---
Look out!
#6zero_or_d1e(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 4:51:36 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
zero_or_d1e posted...
Topic.

kids will always be kids nothing to see here people move along

Lulz at the ignorance and failure of understanding.

2/10. Poor effort.
---
[ 14th of Sept 2011]
#7Def_S0ulPosted 12/10/2013 5:06:36 PM
kiljaeden posted...

Of course you're not important. I'm not important. We are not important. But why are they still watching us? Did you even ask the question if we are not important then why are they watching us? And for what reason? Regardless of whether you're important or not they still watch you. If they say the reason why they watch us is to spot potential terrorist and stop them before they do real damage then does that mean we are all potential terrorist in their eyes? We are all potential criminals that need to be persecuted and purged?

zephirraines posted...

If you have any legit evidence that Sony is in cahoots with the NSA like M$ is then I'm all ears.
#8stekim40Posted 12/10/2013 5:17:27 PM
zephirraines posted...

Without a camera attached? good luck to them :P
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#9zephirrainesPosted 12/10/2013 5:18:33 PM
Def_S0ul posted...
kiljaeden posted...

Of course you're not important. I'm not important. We are not important. But why are they still watching us? Did you even ask the question if we are not important then why are they watching us? And for what reason? Regardless of whether you're important or not they still watch you. If they say the reason why they watch us is to spot potential terrorist and stop them before they do real damage then does that mean we are all potential terrorist in their eyes? We are all potential criminals that need to be persecuted and purged?

zephirraines posted...

If you have any legit evidence that Sony is in cahoots with the NSA like M$ is then I'm all ears.

Read their updated tos. They are spying on you too and lost more personal info to hackers
Then the nsa can ever receive through spying.
#10zero_or_d1e(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:20:44 PM
zephirraines posted...
Def_S0ul posted...
kiljaeden posted...

zephirraines posted...

Read their updated tos. They are spying on you too and lost more personal info to hackers
Then the nsa can ever receive through spying.

This guy literally has just randomly posted this. He has no information on what is really stated in the tos. He simply wants us to agree based on what he posted. Google before you post.
---
[ 14th of Sept 2011]