I have a few 360 games that are on xbox one..

#1Darkest_EvilPosted 12/10/2013 5:22:34 PM
How do i upgrade them for the 10$ fee to play them on xbox one for the xbox one versions?
I heard about that when the system came out and have no idea how or where to go about it

HAve lego marvel, battlefield 4, cod ghosts, nhl 14, madden 25...
not sure if you can transfer them over but what do i need to do?

Please give me some help or advice...
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#2gala12Posted 12/10/2013 5:24:33 PM
Where and when did you buy them?? it all depends on that
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#3Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:57:50 PM
from a video game store....
i dont have the reciepts no more
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#4jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2013 5:59:49 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
from a video game store....
i dont have the reciepts no more

lol then you cant
#5coffeemugofdoomPosted 12/10/2013 6:17:01 PM
It depends when the newest version came out. Most likely you're still good for all of those games because the Xbox One launched less than a month ago. As for me I did my Battlefield 4 upgrade last week. However, I bought my game at Gamestop and the offer was only available through their powerup rewards system. I just logged into the app on my phone and all of my upgrade coupons were right there (well I only had the BF4 one because that was the only game I bought.

Short story:

Upgrade is good (at Gamestop at least) for one month after the Xbox One version released (which was Nov. 22).

You must be a powerup rewards card member (I think it's like $14.00 a year.

However, I can't guarantee you could get the upgrade still if you only now change over to the powerup rewards card program.

Anyway, hope that helps and if you have any more questions or I wasn't clear enough, please feel free to ask!
#6coffeemugofdoomPosted 12/10/2013 6:17:40 PM
Oh, and I didn't need the receipt to do it either!
#7CrusnikCainPosted 12/10/2013 7:29:17 PM
coffeemugofdoom posted...
However, I can't guarantee you could get the upgrade still if you only now change over to the powerup rewards card program.

nope you have to have been a power-up member at the time of purchase
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#8coffeemugofdoomPosted 12/11/2013 1:57:25 PM
Yeah, sorry TC (unless you are a powerup rewards member, than you're probably still good), that's what I figured they'd say.

Thanks CrusnikCain!
#9gala12Posted 12/11/2013 4:03:26 PM
If you bought them at gamestop, you had to be a power up rewards member at the time of purchase (the purchase of the title should have been within a month of the titles release date), then gamestop would have sent you emails with coupons for the eligible titles which would give them a trade value of 50 dlls towards the next gen version of the same game.

seems like you either didn't purchase them at gamestop or weren't a power up rewards member at the time
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#10ford0Posted 12/11/2013 4:14:14 PM(edited)
You can trade them in at Amazon. I don't think NHL is on the next gen. You trade them to amazon. They will pay for the shipping to them. They will grade your game and you will receive a credit onto your account, as well as a 25 dollar credit to the same game on Xbox one. The trade in only works for 360 to Xbox One. You have until December 31st to trade the game into Amazon and buy the next one. It takes about a week for them to grade your game and for you to receive credit. It doesn't matter if you originally bought the game with amazon, or not, they will still accept it. You are only allowed the $25 bonus for one copy of the game. For example, if you had two maddens you can only receive a bonus 25 dollars for one. I hope this helped.