XBO delayed until Q3 of 2014 for some EU regions...

#1Bad Ass ChuckyPosted 12/10/2013 5:32:16 PM
Oh boy...

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/102544/Source%3A+Xbox+One+hitting+delayed+regions+Q3+2014/
#2jesse7150Posted 12/10/2013 5:33:40 PM
More for 'Merica probably
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#3teehee23Posted 12/10/2013 5:35:00 PM
That's a shame and unfortunately those true hardcore oldschool gamers will have to wait a bit longer for Xbox #1.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#4Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:49:03 PM
jesse7150 posted...

The XB has always sold better in the U.S. than anywhere else so it would makes sense to try and stay competitive in this market, but if this report pans out, can MS afford to lose more of the EU to Sony?
#5jesse7150Posted 12/10/2013 5:51:28 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
jesse7150 posted...

The XB has always sold better in the U.S. than anywhere else so it would makes sense to try and stay competitive in this market, but if this report pans out, can MS afford to lose more of the EU to Sony?

They have until Infamous comes out really.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#6Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:52:51 PM
jesse7150 posted...

What do you mean?
#7jesse7150Posted 12/10/2013 5:54:03 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
jesse7150 posted...

What do you mean?

first real competitive exclusive.
---
#8iceltPosted 12/10/2013 5:56:48 PM(edited)
I'm still kinda surprised MS didn't decide to focus solely on the NA/USA and leave the EU markets until after Xmas. Sony needs to serve the EU this holiday season to maintain their advantage there, resulting in less consoles available for the intense NA demand, MS had a chance to better compete like for like here. However they chose not to and now it looks like they won't be able to trumpet much of a victory in any market.

Like they say though, hindsight is 20/20.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#9Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:04:13 PM
jesse7150 posted...
first real competitive exclusive.

Although I'm not personally buying into its hype-train, I would say Titanfall is probably going to be the first real exclusive system seller. It's essentially CoD with Mechs and the gaming media are promoting the hell out of it. For many gamers, that is, sadly, enough to warrant a purchase.

I played the first two infamous titles and while fun, because of the nature of a 3rd-person adventure game, it doesn't hold the same appeal Titanfall will enjoy (the twitchy MP shooter market). By all accounts, CoD:Ghosts isn't satisfying its fanbase and BF4 is alienating theirs. The door is open for Titanfall to make a splash and if it, in any way, gets popular with teens, forget about it.
#10_MrENigma_Posted 12/10/2013 6:15:54 PM
This sucks! (If true) :-( I'm currently living in Sweden and have been looking forward to the X1 since day one. I was super pissed when the delay was originally announced. There are some stores here that are trying to import but it's taking a while. Hopefully in the next week or two. The waiting is not great. And before anyone tells me to just get a PS4, I'll get one around the time MLB The Show gets released. For now though... I wait. And wait... and.... *Continues waiting*. :-/
---
XBL GT. "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC 0688 - 6570 - 4452
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz