XBO delayed until Q3 of 2014 for some EU regions...

#11jesse7150Posted 12/10/2013 5:16:09 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
jesse7150 posted...
first real competitive exclusive.

Although I'm not personally buying into its hype-train, I would say Titanfall is probably going to be the first real exclusive system seller. It's essentially CoD with Mechs and the gaming media are promoting the hell out of it. For many gamers, that is, sadly, enough to warrant a purchase.

I played the first two infamous titles and while fun, because of the nature of a 3rd-person adventure game, it doesn't hold the same appeal Titanfall will enjoy (the twitchy MP shooter market). By all accounts, CoD:Ghosts isn't satisfying its fanbase and BF4 is alienating theirs. The door is open for Titanfall to make a splash and if it, in any way, gets popular with teens, forget about it.

me too, but infamous is fanboy crack.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#12ManInGorillaSutPosted 12/10/2013 5:21:43 PM
Wow.

Looks like MS just conceded to Sony every region except NA. And even here apparently Sony is still outselling them.

So...Xbox Done?
---
Give me Banana!
#13Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 5:28:16 PM
_MrENigma_ posted...
And before anyone tells me to just get a PS4, I'll get one around the time MLB The Show gets released.

MLB The Show releases in March, and if this report winds up coming true, then you'll be buying a PS4 before an XB1 anyway. ;)

P.S. I can't wait for 'The Show 14'. Early screens look incredible.
#14TauriLeaderPosted 12/10/2013 5:38:20 PM
I see why Titanfall in on the 360 now if this it true.

A huge part will have to play it on the 360 or PC instead.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#15GTAfan421Posted 12/10/2013 7:12:24 PM
TauriLeader posted...

Agreed, as you said, if this is true, this is all coming together now.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#16teehee23Posted 12/10/2013 7:19:00 PM
TauriLeader posted...

Outstanding for Microsoft that Titanfall will be on 360 and Xbox #1.
This will help keep 360 alive while future ps3 buyers will decide to go ps4 or Xbox #1.
Down the road Titanfall on Xbox #1 will have dozens of exclusive maps and 360 owners will upgrade to the definitive version with Xbox #1.
Absolutely brilliant and we are buying both 360 and Xbox #1 versions of The Titanfall.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#1795_EclipsePosted 12/10/2013 7:20:31 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
jesse7150 posted...

Although I'm not personally buying into its hype-train, I would say Titanfall is probably going to be the first real exclusive system seller. It's essentially CoD with Mechs and the gaming media are promoting the hell out of it. For many gamers, that is, sadly, enough to warrant a purchase.

I played the first two infamous titles and while fun, because of the nature of a 3rd-person adventure game, it doesn't hold the same appeal Titanfall will enjoy (the twitchy MP shooter market). By all accounts, CoD:Ghosts isn't satisfying its fanbase and BF4 is alienating theirs. The door is open for Titanfall to make a splash and if it, in any way, gets popular with teens, forget about it.

No its not. Because a lot of people will buy it on Xbox 360 or PC instead of wasting 500 bucks on an XBO for it.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#18OpheliaAdenadePosted 12/10/2013 7:24:24 PM
Ah well, they aren't missing out on much.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#19Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 7:51:48 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
No its not. Because a lot of people will buy it on Xbox 360 or PC instead of wasting 500 bucks on an XBO for it.

A lot of people have already "wasted" $500 for the right to play exclusives like Ryse, DR3 and Forza on XBO. The early adopters will surely buy Titanfall (if they're interested that is) when it drops.
#20SubSeenixPosted 12/10/2013 8:32:50 PM(edited)
jesse7150 posted...
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
jesse7150 posted...
They have until Infamous comes out really.

What do you mean?

Sony at this point doesn't even need a Game anymore to win this Gen in Europe.
All shipments for this year and as far as i know for Germany and Austria are still reserved for the guys who preordered and couldn't get one to launch.
The supply isn't low - It would be enough for a normal launch.The demand is just so insanely high for the best console launch ever.
Sony is back and Europe is so happy about it.

At the same time you fnd here tons of Xbox Ones on every side.
Of course Microsoft will move everything over to the USA and probably UK cause those are the only markets they still could stay close to the PS4.
Everything else is lost by a LOT.

You are wasting time.
He is one of the kids who believes in this Only possible with the cloud garbage Microsoft is telling those kids.
One of the Developers said on neogaf they can run Titanfall in its current state on a PC in 4k with 60fps just easily cause it isn't pushing any hardware power at all.YES IN 4K Resolution > EASILY <
This game is literally the Next CoD - Outdated Engine with small maps = no resources needed.
People won't see a reason to upgrade to a One cause a low budget PC or the 360 can Max out Titanfall just fine.