Xbox One's new controller

#1spamhairPosted 12/10/2013 7:12:28 PM
Hello!

I finally got the chance to hold an Xbox One controller today. I was actually, sadly, pretty excited about it. The controller felt pretty good. All the buttons were in the right places for my hands. The Xbox button pressed well, actually. The A B X Y buttons were a little bigger and easier to use, however I had one complaint.

The controller felt "cheap." This most likely had to do with the weight, but the thumbsticks weren't that rubbery material, and the plastic felt more lightweight. I would be worried that after I got shot in the back of the head for the 9th time in Ghosts that I would chunk it at the wall and have to buy a new one.

So, those of you that have these. Are there any issues with the controllers you are facing?

(I'll get this out of the way now) I own a PS3. I owned an Xbox 360, but it RROD'd for the second time and so I gave up on it. I often played the Xbox more than my PS3 because of the party options and the fact that I had more friends on Xbox. I really enjoyed it, I also really enjoy my PS3. I'm 24 years old and not a fanboy, anymore, so if we could avoid the you're a sony n00b type comments, that'd be great. ; P
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.