Positive Topic - Ryse: Son of Rome

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Positive Topic - Ryse: Son of Rome
1 year ago#21
Welp... I just finished the game... I thought it was awesome!

I wish I was better at the combat (looked really simple in videos, wasn't) I really enjoyed the story as well.

All smiles here and two thumbs up ^^
1 year ago#22
Visuals, from what I saw, were amazing. Everything else, not so much. I think I would rather play Troy, to be honest, but I have a Koei bias. Plus I love narration in general, even Tom Selleck's in Magnum P.I.
---
Forest trees are greener.
1 year ago#23
Chao_Yun posted...
Visuals, from what I saw, were amazing. Everything else, not so much. I think I would rather play Troy, to be honest, but I have a Koei bias. Plus I love narration in general, even Tom Selleck's in Magnum P.I.

Ah my friend I also loved Magnum P.I.!!

I found the game to be rather good, I enjoyed the combat, it was really story driven with lots of good cut-scenes coupled with some good voice acting.

I dunno, for me it was worth the money and looked better then any video could show of it :P
1 year ago#24
Im onto the part where Marius' father was killed.

So far so good.
IMO this game deserves a better score..

The story, upgrade system & its visuals kept me going.
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita Only): BasuraKILLER
1 year ago#25
Bs-KILL posted...
Im onto the part where Marius' father was killed.

So far so good.
IMO this game deserves a better score..

The story, upgrade system & its visuals kept me going.

Game was a solid 7 for sure just on the visuals and how I enjoyed the start of the game.

I would have to givei it an 8 based on the story and the way the story was told, they were good to me at least :3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Positive Topic - Ryse: Son of Rome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived