sounds like the angry video game nerd is gonna play xbox one soon

#1NightMareBunnyPosted 12/11/2013 12:01:51 AM
On the latest group video between him and mike...Mike mentioned he'd be getting an xbox one sometime soon...I'm interested in seeing how they react to it if they can get one that is..
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 12/11/2013 12:32:43 AM
I'd prefer if they just stuck to what made that channel great to begin with...playing horrible video games.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#3Jedi454Posted 12/11/2013 12:33:46 AM
Link me to this channel.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#4NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 12:35:57 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Link me to this channel.

I'm on my phone right now but it's the cinemassacre channel
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen
#5GotTruthPosted 12/11/2013 12:43:00 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
On the latest group video between him and mike...Mike mentioned he'd be getting an xbox one sometime soon...I'm interested in seeing how they react to it if they can get one that is..

Order it from here in Central IL and he will have it by Christmas......
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#6krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 12:56:40 AM
What's with all the angry players is this some kind of stupid trend I watched 2 episodes of Angry Gamer on GT one was ok the other was a joke. Excessive profanity does not make your points any more convincing, f****** c***.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 12/11/2013 2:03:12 AM
krystyla posted...
What's with all the angry players is this some kind of stupid trend I watched 2 episodes of Angry Gamer on GT one was ok the other was a joke. Excessive profanity does not make your points any more convincing, f****** c***.

Well in his case its the charm of seeing terrible games from my childhood that I couldn't beat...and no longer feel bad about it
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#8Jedi454Posted 12/11/2013 2:09:05 AM
The swearing is random as in the videos.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#9MachineGunNunPosted 12/11/2013 2:48:38 AM
krystyla posted...

Says swearing doesn't prove a point. Puts swear words at end of point.

ahahahahahahaha
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#10krystylaPosted 12/11/2013 3:18:35 AM
MachineGunNun posted...
krystyla posted...

Says swearing doesn't prove a point. Puts swear words at end of point.

ahahahahahahaha

No kidding...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B